Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
hasa86

FADED OUT while firing. Trolled to death. Screen Shots of BLIND FIRING gunk

12 comments in this topic

10 posts

Mean no disrepect. I call a Spade a Spade.

happens to all of us on NXT teamspeak and Ausezgaming.com Teamspeak. been happing for a long time now. blind firing   not fun for me for someone to be shootng me at 9km while iam chasing him at 9km  AND I CANT SEE HIM.  yes he is a DD but when you fire you should be spotted not troll my roon ass to death  i was fighting another roon who could not hit a barn. i got blind fired DDed to DEATH! no fun in that

"2 min of this b4 the boys said to SS it  while full speed at the DD where the fire was comming from Plus time on Screen shots trolled 1/4 of the game.  "

"Awesome work by the player btw trolled me good"

I JUST get trolled to death. WHEN YOU FIRE! IT SHOULD GIVE YOU UP.   

BTW THIS IS The REASON why i hear over 2 diff community teamspeak rage outs. crap being broken you can hear on ts becouse he has active mic on. its funny till they dont come back to the game.

trolled

bs3.jpg

bs4.jpg

Edited by hasa86

406 posts
6,287 battles

Invisi Firing - Firing the guns only increases your detection range by a set amount (20% I think) so if your base detection range + 20% is less than the range of your guns, then you have a sweet spot that allows you to fire whilst remaining invisible.

I have to agree - I'm not a huge fan of this myself.

Super Tester
2,725 posts

That DD maybe using Advance Firing Training, which increases the main gun range to the point he'll able to "invisible fire" at you without getting spotted (when you are alone).

87 posts
2,742 battles

german CA can spot everything at ~7Km (2 Km automatically detect + ~5Km Hydro-acoustic ) if they fire 7Km+

use your advantage

Edited by rattananen

10 posts

just suck.. :( if i dont have 5Km Hydro-acoustic or on Cooldown. Someone can GODMODE you to death  and there nothing u can do about it. you just drive around doomed no matter witch way you go till you killed over then next 3 - 4 mn

dose not feel fair or fun at all trolled to death in a t9CA by a jap 8 DD  becouse he can shoot me but i cant shoot him   while he kills me and trolls me usein invis fire for almost 1/4 of the game becouse i dont have hyrdo....

Dont sound fair to me.

Edited by hasa86

Beta Tester
93 posts
2,456 battles

I call a spade a spade too. Invisi firing is a long time well known mechanic of the game, and is not hard to defeat.

"God mode" with dd guns? Please. If you couldnt retreat or get to cover then it sounds like u over extended without support. The dd captain was just punishing your poor tactical decisions.

Man up princess, no troll involved.

Edited by Addos

1,126 posts

it's seem there's still need more data bout 'invincible fire' whether or not OP

well, tier 5 skill 'concealment expert' is not easy to come by anyway, I'm sure only a few handful DD can do invisible firing.

so few so that can't considered as OP. just unlucky that you found one of them.

Beta Tester
296 posts
12,499 battles

Wow, over 3500 games and you still dont get the fundamentals of concealment.

I dont want to stat shame people but winrates do reflect what kind of player they are to a certain extent.

Though I do agree its an awkward game mechanic.
CAs and BBs have nothing they can do about it on their own.

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles

well, all i can say is, DDs being able to use invisible firing is the only reason SV and USN DDs dont/cant torp spam like IJN DDs, it brings more verity to the game.

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Wow, over 3500 games and you still dont get the fundamentals of concealment.

I dont want to stat shame people but winrates do reflect what kind of player they are to a certain extent.

Though I do agree its an awkward game mechanic.
CAs and BBs have nothing they can do about it on their own.

Straight to the point :P

Sign in to follow this