Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Soloun

Murmask

11 comments in this topic

[AMPOL]
Beta Tester
177 posts
6,436 battles

Before the patch my Murmask was able to shoot out to 17.8km with the old skills and a captain with 14points, NOW its under 15km. I'd just like to say in friendly and open fashion to anyone who who cares to read this, whoever thinks this is OK or responsible CAN GO [content removed],  as I said, in a friendly and open manner please consider this as a form of strong feedback :) 

I had to pay for this ship with REAL money,  I did so in good faith, I bought an item and trained my captain to get to a certain point, so now that someone replaced the one ship with this new one that is NOT what I paid for, could you please direct me to the refund area for my ship, plus my time, the 500kplus XP I have on this thing etc. I feel that if you transfer this XP to Free XP at your cost, give me back my purchase money with interest and say $30 an hour for time played to get this ship to where it was, I'm, at this time, willing to settle out of court, but this is for a limited time only.  

Please contact me soonest, thanks for your time. 

Profanity. Post Edited. Warning issued.

~Twisted0ne

Edited by Twisted0ne

67 posts
2,760 battles

I before buying the ship did not just choose to consider the specification vessels and others, if there is a lack of it has been the risk of Indonesian proverb says "rice has become porridge"
all already can not go back again, the ship that you buy good indeed depends on you can wear or do not like LO YANG with their BENSON equal but superior to LO YANG in all things I think

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

Get Demo Expert for it instead, you'll farm tears from those burning battleships :teethhappy:

Its not the end of the world for all light cruisers

Beta Tester
760 posts
6,922 battles

Get Demo Expert for it instead, you'll farm tears from those burning battleships :teethhappy:

Its not the end of the world for all light cruisers

yeap, and shes still better than the Omaha or Marblehead

451 posts
6,946 battles

Shooting 17.8km with those caliber guns is fair?

So a murmansk whose firing range is under 15km is underpowered...i see, i see...

Sign in to follow this