Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
pbhawkin

crashes after 0.5.3 update

13 comments in this topic

16 posts
309 battles

Game was working normally this morning and then after update completed it seemed fine (showed me some new achievements and allowed me to look at a tech tree) and then when I went to the port it crashed. Now each time it gets to where the game zooms in on the ship in port and then a window pops up stating the game stopped working and was closed.

Any one else with this issue?

Is there an integrity check I can do? I don't really want to download the whole game again.

Thanks in advance for any help.

18 posts
3,781 battles

Same here. Done with general troubleshooting suggested by Synder but I still failed to get into the game. Mine crashed after the launcher. 

16 posts
309 battles

Just read a fix that works on the NA forums.

As soon as the port screen loads switch the ship to tier3 or above (NOT tiers 1 or 2) and the game won't crash!!

575 posts
5,354 battles

Sounds like those 'official mods' for the game are causing massive problems. Glad I didn't get that. I'll wait to see if they are going to announce a fix to the game if it isn't their 'mod pack' before downloading and updating.

16 posts
309 battles

Hmmm, 24 hours later and no official response or message about not being able to even look at tier 1 or 2 ships let alone the issue others are having.

16 posts
309 battles

Well, rather than putting a reply into someone's thread (there are quite a few on this matter) it would have be more appropriate and obvious (I think) to make a announcement for ALL to see in the announcements or even official "Patch notes" description  (oh wait, there isn't an official 'patch notes" topic, like there is on NA forum for example ( http://forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/forum/133-patch-notes/   ).

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,562 posts

Sounds like those 'official mods' for the game are causing massive problems. Glad I didn't get that. I'll wait to see if they are going to announce a fix to the game if it isn't their 'mod pack' before downloading and updating.

Not the mod pack RY, I am running vanilla and still getting the same problems.

Beta Tester
2 posts
902 battles

After the update. I also got some random CTD when in Battle. It's not happen everytime. It's so random that i'm not sure what cause this.

It's happen like 4 time during yesterday.(The game will crash in 5 second if i try to rejoin battle) and just happen again right now....

The worst part is that yesterday i play CV and get crash from the begining in 3 battle...  i feel so ashamed and prabably got report by a lot of people...

No mod is use. Hope this is fix soon or i will have to say goodbye to ARP Kongo and Myoko. I feel like a burden to the team so i will stop playing for now.

Sign in to follow this