You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
lengxv6

WG Official ModPack 0.5.3

31 comments in this topic

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,562 posts

Copied from the NA forums, who copied and translated it from the RU forums!

SiWhSQo.jpg

For many commanders various modifications have become an integral part of World of Warships, and the recent release of a large-scale upgrade will not cause change habits. We are glad to announce that the fourth collection of official versions that are compatible with version 0.5.2, complete and ready for use. Here you'll find how already familiar modifications of previous versions, and some additional features.

DOWNLOAD MODPACK

The archive contains the installer in the updated design. It's simple: run it in the list tick all that like and use in the game.

Note: All modes are relevant for version 0.5.2.h. We do not guarantee compatibility with all modifications to the computer's configuration, as well as their correct operation in other versions of the game.

Contents of the collection

Configuring FPS

1. The increase in FPS. Modification of experimental, intended for slower computers.
Author
madBulldozer.

2. Disable limit FPS. Attention! It may increase the load on the processor of your computer.
Author
Flexagon.

Sights

1. Minimal Alpha - minimalistic sight with a reduced number of divisions.
Author: z1ooo.

2. A set of simple and convenient sights for successful aiming and fire.

"Horizon" - elongated sight with a small number of divisions, located under the main line.

"Piranha" - an improved sight and a significant longer than the standard.
Author: Tracks_Destroyer.

3. Classic elongated sight in black and white versions with and without figures.
Author: DeCease.

A set of informative sights for the most efficient firing. The choice of the configuration presented in different lengths, shapes and colors of the target reticle, and as the number of divisions.
Author: Mebius_LW.

5. Rainbow sight with a semi-circle in the center.
Author: MajorRenegade.

6. Set of two sights.

Dotted green - are present in the composition of arcade and sniper sighting grid. The color turquoise lines, thickness - 2 pixels.

Rising Star - also includes arcade and sniper grid to choose from. Aligned with the grid of the sight of z1ooo. The color turquoise lines, thickness - 1 pixel.
Author: Mankunianec.

Biruza V1 - short sight no half marks auxiliary numbers.
Author: Pturbo.

Colorful Butterfly sights and Harpoon Ellow.
Author: Krus1971.

qiR9GCF.jpg

Interface

1. Advanced ship interface. Comprehensive modification to adjust the sight, mini-map, highlighting nicknames and game chat.
Author: Kvalme.

Editor's ship interface. It allows you to configure the previously selected mode mini-map, the sight, the backlight nicknames and game chat.
Author: _zav_.

A diverse collection of screensavers for the boot screen of the game.

Simplified, not animated boot screen saver.
Author: GhostBow.

Modified versions of the game keys.
Author: MTX.

Modified versions of the combat camera.

RnVHyHV.jpg

Indicators and Alert

1. Bright light in the form of detection of the ship notifies the plate or bees.
Author: MedvedevTD.

"Stand from under." Bright light detecting a ship in the form of the well-known meme "Nichosi."
Author: Vladimir4159.

"The commander with binoculars." Bright light detection in the form of a ship commander with binoculars.
Author: Nappelcommander.

Bright light detecting ship-shaped lamps of World of Tanks.
Author: Pturbo.

"The fish in the aquarium." Detection Indicator ship known as the fish of the "bad advice."
Author: Headstick.

Set of combat ribbons "Black Citadel" and "Rage", bright markers of the torpedo, updated compass, as well as indicators of detection, "Sun", "Neon", "crab", "Troll."

A set of updated combat ribbons, bright markers of the torpedo, and dark and light compasses.
Author: WrestW.

Bright frame, publicize the fire on the ship.
Author: atmaxx.

Full disabling fire alarm box on the monitor.
Author: Wargaming Saint Petersburg.

Displaying markers on ships without pressing Alt. Contains the name of the ship, the number of points and the combat capability of the distance.
Author: Track_Destroyer.

Showing strip the combat capability of the compass instead of the contour of the ship.
Author: AutoSpy.

12. Bright markers of guns of the main caliber, to better define the status of the guns.
Authors: MixX_DeDrug (GunMarkerV1), atompost (GunMarkerV2 and V3).

Maude "Telegraph", modify indicators movement of the ship.

Shells and torpedoes

1. General lighting of the torpedo in the yellow and turquoise colors to better detect them.
Author: Pturbo

The modification changes the color scheme of shells without affecting their size. It makes shells opponents allied dimmer. Adds a thick smoke tracer projectile.
Author: Anthropologe

Additional lights volleys GK blue to red and armor-piercing shells for bombs. Also added a thick smoke tracer projectile or unobtrusive to choose from.
Author: atmaxx.

Another option backlight volleys. In addition to changing color shells and tracer density of smoke, slightly increased the size of the shells.
Author: MedvedevTD.

PVO

1. Ship Lasers - modification replaces aura air defenses like laser guns, as well as the color of armor-piercing shells and smoke tracer to purple for the combination.
Author: 1203.

Icons ships and aircraft

1. Colored icons ships in two versions, not overloaded with text and, on the contrary, contain the detailed information about the ships.
Author: AutoSpy.

Colored icons ships with mirrored information.
Author: DeCease.

Set of different colored icons: from minimalist to the maximum content.
Author: Arnak_76RUS.

Icons ships, showing his class level, name and number of "kills."
Author: Tracks_Destroyer.

Icons ships, the name and the level of the ship. Title Text entirely in the style of a nickname.
Author: Monstofill.

Another option icons that combines fashion from Tracks_Destroyer and Monstofill.
Author: Roslich.

Set icons updated aircraft. Contains:

Plane Model V1Rus - icons with the names of the models of aircraft;

Plane Model V2Rus - the name of the ship from which the plane took off;

Plane Model V3Rus - similar to option 2, only the names of the ships, and the word "top" and "sink" cut.
Author: Arnak_76RUS.

Map and tactical plate

1. Maud, you can customize the transparency minimap.
AuthorAutoSpy.

2. Removing the mist cards.
AuthorMedvedevTD.

3. Removing the fog and glare.
AuthorTracks_Destroyer.

4. Minimalistic version of the tablet without tactical display text for the owners of monitors with a small screen resolution.
AuthorSvetaDoroshenko.

5. A more informative view of the tablet with a tactical combat capability mapping points and the names of ships.
AuthorTrack_Destroyer.

Port

1. Tropical Port.
AuthorHeadstick.

2. Port "Northern Lights."
AuthorMedvedev TD.

3. The mod, which allows to consider unexplored ships in port in color.
AuthorTracks_Destroyer.

4. Maud, showing all the ships in the tree development, including the premium.
AuthorArnak_76RUS.

5. Icons for port with modified color scheme. Mod alters the brightness of the icons of ships in port, the brightness of the icons awards paints icons premium ships in golden color and add decorations and medals to the commanders tunics.
AuthorMebius_LW.

6. Elegant mini-roundabout.
AuthorTracks_Destroyer.

Flags

1. Replacement flags and backgrounds in the port and branch development. Germany - a red flag kayzerlihmarine, USA - Confederate flag, the Soviet Union - the flag of St. Andrew (3 variants), Japan - Flag "Print Emperor."
Author_NeZlo.

2. Changing the flags of all the nations on the pirate.
AuthorMedvedevTD.

Camouflage

1. Set camouflage «Razzle Dazzle» and Splinter.
Author Mebius_LW.

Game servers

1. Overall the game client for all regions: CIS, Europe, North America and Asia. Please note that the game servers in different regions will need separate accounts.
AuthorGhostBow.

Additional

1. "Damage Meter." It displays the damage inflicted in combat. Also makes a notable battle timer.
AuthorW03L0BED.

2. Sessional statistics. Modification collects data Statistics conducted fights per day and displays them in an extra tab.
AuthorSTL1te.

Unfortunately, for technical reasons, are not included in the compilation of favorite players modification Showregen, and a program for listening to radio Wargaming FM from Wargaming Saint Petersburg. This situation will be corrected, and modifications will be available in future updates.

We thank all the authors for their work. These can join anyone. If you want to see your work fell into the following official modpak send a private message community manager Tarki_Tau. Success modifications do not go unnoticed and have every chance to enter the next collection.

We are heading!

To download the modpack, go to the original modpack page. Link is on the top of post

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,562 posts

I grabbed this from the NA forums, who of course got it from the RU. Hopefully we will have a better link into the official mod packs in the future.

575 posts
5,354 battles

we will not know until 0.5.3 is released tomorrow

I came and edited so you didn't see it. But what about the skins? I am going to use those because what WG offers is crap and isn't even historical.

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,562 posts

Only going off what we have found so far, and from what I can see on the other forums, this is for 0.5.3 (although they could be wrong in the translation)

Ok, finally got a better translation direct from RU, this pack is for 0.5.2, and is tested on the Public Test Sever for 0.5.3. Do not use the RU Radio mod (from what I can tell it is being fixed), it clashes with other mods.

I will get the next modpack directly when RU releases it!

Edited by lengxv6

37 posts
3,516 battles

Net client a clear conscience!

mods has not been during the war!
My personal opinion is the lack of respect for the memory of those who fought.

334 posts
13,009 battles

Well downloaded it and went to run it to see what mods where there and the installer it's all in Russian cant understand anything ... Thanks for the effort though

Edited by Grimnar42

1,107 posts
7,844 battles

What about Kantai Collection skin mod???... 

its seems imposible they officialy endorse Mod that can cause copyright problem.

but its russia, so it might be more lax 

575 posts
5,354 battles

its seems imposible they officialy endorse Mod that can cause copyright problem.

but its russia, so it might be more lax 

Why? They are not designed by Kantai. They are designed by fans of the game. If this was going to be an issue, this would have happen long ago.

1,107 posts
7,844 battles

Why? They are not designed by Kantai. They are designed by fans of the game. If this was going to be an issue, this would have happen long ago.

If its remain Fans project it wont cause problem - since its unofficial. WG can pretend they dont know it exist or turn blind eye

But its "official pack" that need WG acknowledgment.  WG can not  do things above.

if Kantai says you cant use my character they can issue takedown - and WG must obey (even if its fanart you draw, the IP rights is still rightfully them)

so by doing semi "officialy" it will need consent of some sort from the IP holder. 

its not like Steam workshop or Nexus, where the mods only moderated. WG says they required mods to be digitaly signed by them first.

I instaled the kantai soundpack too, and it accept the possibility might not gonna be acknowledge any more

modders might have workaround though, they usualy do hehehe

Edited by humusz

334 posts
13,009 battles

So, if I want to use Aslain's mod pack what will happen? And what about all the skins? What happens if we use them?

Something I want to know as well ...how exactly will they check 1: if a mod is installed and 2: if it is "an accepted" mod or not ? I am not so keen on the idea of something scanning my system how limited will it be ? What assurance do we have that it will only check WOW folder I am thinking privacy here passwords account details etc .... If you do use an unofficial mod what will happen ?? some more explanations are in order unstable client what does that mean

1,126 posts

if aslain's mod stop working, many gonna cry.......

one word of advice though.

those mod maker are doing by love, not for money or salary. that's why some of their mod are very well made and beautiful.

so, if you can't do as good as them, don't try to do official mod and block unofficial one.

Edited by PGM991

Alpha Tester
982 posts

Something I want to know as well ...how exactly will they check 1: if a mod is installed and 2: if it is "an accepted" mod or not ? I am not so keen on the idea of something scanning my system how limited will it be ? What assurance do we have that it will only check WOW folder I am thinking privacy here passwords account details etc .... If you do use an unofficial mod what will happen ?? some more explanations are in order unstable client what does that mean

To continue your line of thought mate, what assurances do we have that some third party, criminal or otherwise, can't hack said scanning system to further their own agenda.........

:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

Beta Tester
766 posts
8,598 battles

Some of these mods look like they would provide a measure of in game advantage.

Not huge perhaps, but advantage none the less.

This does not seem right to me.

Super Tester
1,310 posts

those mod maker are doing by love, not for money or salary. that's why some of their mod are very well made and beautiful.

some of them does make mods for money tough...

with that said.. it only some of them

many of modders doing it coz the like it.

Super Tester
802 posts

So, if I want to use Aslain's mod pack what will happen? And what about all the skins? What happens if we use them?

Aslain's mod pack is a compilation from individual mod makers. It would be up to those individuals to get their mods signed off by WG. 

216 posts
2,239 battles

Yes, some mods do provide a slight advantage (such as the mini map mod that shows your concealment distance), and these mods have been approved by WG for anyone to use. Honestly what "does not seem right" is the lack of using advantages that are provided to the player base.

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

O rly?

All my skins and cosmetic mods work, hence whatever was supposed to happen isn't effecting me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Alpha Tester
1,637 posts
7,230 battles

Do you use voice-to-voice coms with others while playing in Divisions? Now that Team Battles have started, they're a must have.

They are a huge advantage over those without it. More so than some of those mods ever can be. 

What's even better, is that they work with all game versions, only need one small download and cause no bugs. Best of all - totally legal.

Does that seem right?