You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TE_Deathskyz

Which is Saltier?

Saltiness   

57 members have voted

1. 1. Mogami tears or CV tears?

• Mogami
    • Aircraft Carriers

80 comments in this topic

[SGC]
Super Tester
1,459 posts
6,817 battles

With Patch 5.3 coming this Thursday, and AFT BFT, EM nerfs confirmed, along with USN CV nerfs and General AA Buffed... Which tears are saltier?

Its for uhhh..

Research Purposes.

I need it for my food and bathtub.

Edited by TE_Deathskyz

1,126 posts

nothing to be salty about,

I don't know about AA buff,

but ship with a lot of gun SHOULD have a long reload to compensate that.

i mean... BFT AFT isn't it meant for only secondary gun in the first place? why it effect main gun anyway?

Edited by PGM991

406 posts
6,287 battles

nothing to be salty about,

I don't know about AA buff,

but ship with a lot of gun SHOULD have a long reload to compensate that.

i mean... BFT AFT isn't it meant for only secondary gun in the first place? why it effect main gun anyway?

Probably Lazy coding.

580 posts
1,587 battles

I am a Cruiser man... You know what I'll be sad about... but I suppose this could make BBs a little bit more competitive since they don't to worry as much about the HE rain they usually get from me...

575 posts
5,354 battles

I am a Cruiser man... You know what I'll be sad about... but I suppose this could make BBs a little bit more competitive since they don't to worry as much about the HE rain they usually get from me...

Not really, people will just buy the MK and rain HE fire from 19km and be invisible doing it. :trollface:
Edited by RebelliousYankee

580 posts
1,587 battles

Not really, people will just buy the MK and rain HE fire from 19km and be invisible doing it. :trollface:

Well yeah... but the MK was pricey when it got out and it's not available for the meantime(might look again into it soon)... Although the Tirpitz is available now... Your a BB man, what's your take on the thing? I'm really thinking long and hard if I should buy her... Loving my KM cruisers thus far

Senior Moderator
1,129 posts

I gotta admit I was pretty salty when I read that Mogami would be losing AFT then I realised I don't even use AFT on my Mogami :teethhappy: so no loss for me makes me happy again :P

I do like KM CAs too, by far my favourite line of CA's with the odd exception *cough* Nurnberg *cough*

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Well yeah... but the MK was pricey when it got out and it's not available for the meantime(might look again into it soon)... Although the Tirpitz is available now... Your a BB man, what's your take on the thing? I'm really thinking long and hard if I should buy her... Loving my KM cruisers thus far

Tirpitz is good when you talking about armor, gun and speed if you want to have a true BB that can tank hit hard and aggressive Tirpitz is really a good option

but for me i prefer North Carolina with massive AAA power + 3 guns turrets layout really fun when bow on and no worries to planes :D:D:D

Beta Tester
106 posts
2,843 battles

It's not the AFT and BFT nerfs that hit 155 Mogami hard; I play 155 Mogami just fine without them. It's the EM nerf that makes 155 Mogami utterly garbage. Tried it on the test server, and boy how disappointed I was.

Can't comment on carriers because I didn't play them on the test server.

Super Tester
1,310 posts

It's not the AFT and BFT nerfs that hit 155 Mogami hard; I play 155 Mogami just fine without them. It's the EM nerf that makes 155 Mogami utterly garbage. Tried it on the test server, and boy how disappointed I was.

Can't comment on carriers because I didn't play them on the test server.

they are making 203mm more appealing now...

more damage. more penetration. more fire. faster shell velocity. faster traverse. and more durable turrets..

while 155mm still have the advantages of :

faster reload. tighter spread(its 15 guns afterall)

talking about salt..

Some Eu player is being salty now coz we have tirpitz and warspite in our shop :trollface:

Edited by ReNation

575 posts
5,354 battles

The Tirpitz is a great ship to play. It is a brawler and can snipe at range. Just don't turn hard to your starboard if you have enemies to your front. You'll expose your under belt armor and get nailed. Torps are a surprise for those that forget about them or don't know he has them. If she is any indication of what is coming in the KM BB line, I'm pretty sure the Bismarck will be a monster compared to the Tirpitz. She's worth every penny and makes great credits/XP. Good maneuverability, turns fast with the rudder mod, and great range for mains and secondaries with AFT even after the update. Get her and the Warspite. You'll love them both.

575 posts
5,354 battles

Tirpitz is good when you talking about armor, gun and speed if you want to have a true BB that can tank hit hard and aggressive Tirpitz is really a good option

but for me i prefer North Carolina with massive AAA power + 3 guns turrets layout really fun when bow on and no worries to planes :D:D:D

Sadly, the North Carolina has to be under 15k for her mains to be of any account. She has the absolute worst dispersion in the game and it cannot be modified with FC Mod.

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Sadly, the North Carolina has to be under 15k for her mains to be of any account. She has the absolute worst dispersion in the game and it cannot be modified with FC Mod.

Im not even use FC mod because im really obsessed with AA power :D:D:D 

Yea North Carolina is effective under 15km but at 20km other BBs also having problems scoring hits too :P

No believe me ? check my North Carolina stats :D:D:D

FREEDOM LIBERTY AMERICA !!!!

580 posts
1,587 battles

The Tirpitz is a great ship to play. It is a brawler and can snipe at range. Just don't turn hard to your starboard if you have enemies to your front. You'll expose your under belt armor and get nailed. Torps are a surprise for those that forget about them or don't know he has them. If she is any indication of what is coming in the KM BB line, I'm pretty sure the Bismarck will be a monster compared to the Tirpitz. She's worth every penny and makes great credits/XP. Good maneuverability, turns fast with the rudder mod, and great range for mains and secondaries with AFT even after the update. Get her and the Warspite. You'll love them both.

and just like kultabashi you two just made in into my wallet's most hated people in the world.:teethhappy: ... but honestly thank you for your inputs.  :honoring:It really does appear that people do put in good feedback over her, and at Tier 8 to boot... I guess that's a good reason to make her so expensive...

The Warspite however is uhhmm... I'm sorry... She's feisty alright but does seem kinda slow for me, I value speed over everything else in WoWS that's why I couldn't get past the Kongo and have this preference to Cruisers and DDs...

Edited by Kreigg

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

The Warspite however is uhhmm... I'm sorry... She's feisty alright but does seem kinda slow for me, I value speed over everything else in WoWS that's why I couldn't get past the Kongo and have this preference to Cruisers and DDs...

I kinda want Warspite since i dont really have any Tier 6 to play with friends but i already buy back the Cleveland so guess i dont really need it :P

Super Tester
630 posts
9,488 battles

Big deal? I enjoyed the Mogami long time already and it's time to move on. :medal:

This. 

Ever since I finished the IJN Cruiser line I moved onto BBs and found more enjoyment in BBs but I still keep my Mogami & Senjo around if I ever want to sail it.