Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
tienbeo1991

What the hell going on with MM and Report ingame?

18 comments in this topic

22 posts
7,248 battles

Hello, I need the mods, mods way to check this problem helps.
Here's a picture:

shot-16.02.15_21.54.12-0921_zps6f0a24yk.

The wonder you have not seen? Well, the first battle ranks. MM offers a look at how the team of WG arranged for me to go. Fair too, huh?
I would say first, I have a habit of checking parameters warships opponents while waiting game loading. And I dare to assert, they have the whole Hull last upgrade.

Meanwhile, why? We added a tier VII friend. Ok, maybe that's the problem you assess the level ranks. But this friend has been destructive attitudes Report because, not to cooperate with teammates. And this is not the first time I met him.

Maybe you were reminded, and I know these days is the last time of the season, a lot of people are rushing to war. But even so, the team arranged for us as above was really justified?

And no way, or have stricter penalties for handling these cases this destructive?

I'm at level 2 and 3 stars. After they met, I had dropped levels 3 and 0 stars.

Not the season that makes me feel frustrated as current. Under 15 level, bot, team kill and countless warships users never upgrade any Hull to combat. Rp they provoke, even willing to give you a few rounds fired. Fortunate than themselves, they rushed towards the enemy base themselves die.

I hope that the sooner you can move it to the WG. Hope they can make the game became true justice. Or at least explain to me clearly, why there is such a bias here? Ranks high level of means can be Superman? CA CL can be shot down with series BB gun parts? And Report function really effective?

I felt very tired, probably will temporarily rest a few days.

Good luck.

22 posts
7,248 battles

I have it really rough for me too... from rank 2 to 4 with 0 stars now  :(

Anyways im hopping for the better tomorrow Rank 1 or not we shall see  :P

I feel tired, brother. Yesterday, trying from # 3 to # 2, play more until 3am (I live in Vietnam, GMT +7). Today after work, looking forward to be able to drag up last term.

And this one here, it's funny.

I've been waiting for this Lunar New Year open resale WG ships could not previously buy, or at least reduce the price of ships in the shop. But then ... etc Event

Valentine tried to wait, look homepage wows other areas that look to Asian home ... no anything but the huge headline: "Package limits Anshan".

:fishpalm:

Beta Tester
45 posts
22 battles

I'm not trying to be a grammar Nazi but this post gave me [content removed] Don't skip English class next time.

Insults or derogatory comments. Post edited, user sanctioned.

~TheAzure

Edited by TheAzure

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

Ranked is pretty much 7v7 Random Battles most of the time and getting to Rank 1 is just the matter of time and patience..
I've managed to endure it last season, but not this time..
But since you're already that close to the top i'd suggest you to finish it..

Team Battle will be the next big thing if you're looking for proper teamplay

22 posts
7,248 battles

I'm not trying to be a grammar Nazi but this post gave me [content removed]  Don't skip English class next time.

Agh, so sorry. Because my Eng so bad. My expertise is Chinese, this article was written with support from Google.:hiding:

quote edited.

~TheAzure

Edited by TheAzure

22 posts
7,248 battles

Ranked is pretty much 7v7 Random Battles most of the time and getting to Rank 1 is just the matter of time and patience..

Thank you for the encouragement, brother. But I really do not see what the motivation for this time. Especially after the last match series.

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Thank you for the encouragement, brother. But I really do not see what the motivation for this time. Especially after the last match series.

Rank 1 or not you have test your skill and put your self to the limit :honoring:

I hoped there will be a week or two more for this season, guess i started to late :D:D:D

22 posts
7,248 battles

Rank 1 or not you have test your skill and put your self to the limit :honoring:

I hoped there will be a week or two more for this season, guess i started to late :D:D:D

Ha ha, thank you.:teethhappy:

I am quite fat, but perhaps it is not enough to fend off the things of this inhibition. My job is the Chinese translation for a book publishing company. So, maybe the pressure tolerance quite poor because accustomed gently working environment.

Just hope that the upcoming season will restrict these. Or if possible, update the function against the use of new warships buy, have not upgraded any participating Hull; Improved features of the Report function work better, more efficiently. Increase the number of plays does not mean it's RP increase operational capabilities of the RP.

Alpha Tester
982 posts

Ranked battles never, ever, EVER frustrate me because, for the reasons above, I can't be [redacted] to play them. :sceptic:

Edited by Krieg

Beta Tester
913 posts

That mk is the most uselss ship I have seen. Cost me 2 games last night. All I requested was a salvo to finish off the last fubuki. He was 6km away. But no so I finished the job. By then it was too late. We had given up second cap and can't make up for it. 

So back from rank 3.3 to 4.1.

Tonight being the last day I will be taking my Atlanta into rank matches. Pray to mm your on the other team.

I'm not bitter. But I'll challenge myself just like those wallet warriors. Good luck pray to mm your on the other team :)

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,175 battles

I personally only participate in ranked for the Hawaiian flag that i want to put on my American ships. After getting the flag, i quit playing ranked and spent more time on Arpeggio missions. There is really no point for me to keep playing ranked.

Edited by NguyenArchitakuVN

22 posts
7,248 battles

That mk is the most uselss ship I have seen. Cost me 2 games last night. All I requested was a salvo to finish off the last fubuki. He was 6km away. But no so I finished the job. By then it was too late. We had given up second cap and can't make up for it. 

Tonight being the last day I will be taking my Atlanta into rank matches. Pray to mm your on the other team.

I'm not bitter. But I'll challenge myself just like those wallet warriors. Good luck pray to mm your on the other team :)

Hello brother.

I'm not talking about discrimination or stigma warships tier VII. I just got my friend on RP recent days without being processed, still calmly into vandalism only.

As you know, in the game, do not decide a winner tier. 50% due to the team cooperation, the remaining 50% depends individual skill and a little luck.

I personally only participate in ranked for the Hawaiian flag that i want to put on my American ships. After getting the flag, i quit playing ranked and spent more time on Arpeggio missions. There is really no point for me to keep playing ranked.

ARP Missions im completed all, and even new task update - "final kick of ARP" with my Cleveland :teethhappy:

Me too, go to ranks battle want find new Flag for ship. But... You can see, not fun :izmena:

Beta Tester
609 posts
6,780 battles

Ranked is a bit of an emotional roller coaster, and I've had some absolutely gut wrenching losses (the one where I had an enemy BB less than 5 kms from me while I was on the edge of a cap and got out of the cap with us only one tick behind without realising there was only a minute to go was the worst, the Kraken I got on a loss wasn't great either), but it's also the most exciting part of the game imo.  It's probably the most social part of the game when you're in top tier, because you are with the same players over and over.  It's also the best currently in game for team play, I've been in games where we've chatted about our strat, executed it well, adjusted to in game focus and movement calls beautifully, and just crushed the other team due mostly to being a fluid unit.  You won't find that in randoms.

Good luck for everyone going for rank 1 tonight, hope you get there, especially those people who I enjoyed playing with in the top tier.

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Ranked is a bit of an emotional roller coaster, and I've had some absolutely gut wrenching losses (the one where I had an enemy BB less than 5 kms from me while I was on the edge of a cap and got out of the cap with us only one tick behind without realising there was only a minute to go was the worst, the Kraken I got on a loss wasn't great either), but it's also the most exciting part of the game imo.  It's probably the most social part of the game when you're in top tier, because you are with the same players over and over.  It's also the best currently in game for team play, I've been in games where we've chatted about our strat, executed it well, adjusted to in game focus and movement calls beautifully, and just crushed the other team due mostly to being a fluid unit.  You won't find that in randoms.

Good luck for everyone going for rank 1 tonight, hope you get there, especially those people who I enjoyed playing with in the top tier.

As i told you Moggy yesterday i keep losing till the point that i have to re-buy Benson and spent gold to convert Fletcher captain to use it, even that i did that i keep losing :D:D:D 

Beta Tester
913 posts

For sure, its great =D. Nice to play with you moggy.

I'll be playing till the end. I don't think I'll make rank 1, but I'll be trying new stuff. 

I was fun taking an Atlanta into a top bracket ranked game =D. I pulled my weight and we won.

Edited by SlamUez

Beta Tester
12 posts
3,495 battles

Oh man I saw him a lot. The worst performance he had was failed to finish a 3k mogami in 7km with 3 salvo. Apparently he is not as skilled as he thinks, but he tend to blame teammates for his incompetence. 

Edited by WR102ka

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Oh man I saw him a lot. The worst performance he had was failed to finish a 3k mogami in 7km with 3 salvo. Apparently he is not as skilled as he thinks, but he tend to blame teammates for his incompetence. 

@Slam You were blasting with Atlanta last night good to have your on my side :playing:

@WR102ka i understand what you talking about, that MK really love to park and drop smoke :D:D:D anyways never ever underestimate your enemy especially that Myoko :trollface:

See you guys in next Season :P 

Edited by MeloMelonSoda

Sign in to follow this