phamtrung1998tl

Super test team

39 comments in this topic

[BLUMR]
1,134 posts
1,377 battles

You're gonna have to wait till the next recruitment thread pops up. When the next recruitment drive? I don't know but it probably won't be for a while since we just had a new influx of Super Testers.

Till then ensure you meet the following requirements and wait patiently. 

Can I be a Super Tester?

Why yes, you can. We do have minimum requirements though:

• Must be a WoWS Player with at least 300 battles across different ship classes and nations.
  • Must have good standing and clean records in forums and in game.
  • Must have Skype and TeamSpeak for communications
  • Must agree to this NDA / Set of Rules (or see below)
  • Must be active and dedicated in testing sessions.
  • Must be able to follow directions and provide structured feedback.

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,155 battles

A scrub with less than 1000 battles, 49% win rate, 1 post on the forum and no reputation point what so ever... Expecting that he would be chosen to be a Blue Liner... What a big dream!

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

A scrub with less than 1000 battles, 49% win rate, 1 post on the forum and no reputation point what so ever... Expecting that he would be chosen to be a Blue Liner... What a big dream!

49% is quite good tho why you have to called him that way :amazed:?

Anyways you should apply for Blue Team your self so you will get a chance to meet some red team people in person :trollface:

Beta Tester
760 posts
6,921 battles

Dreams can fly better than the planes of the Russian Carriers^^^

Super Tester
1,296 posts
9,726 battles

at least 300 battles across different ship classes and nations.

does it mean i must play each ship of different nationality over 300 times?

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,155 battles

49% is quite good tho why you have to called him that way :amazed:?

Anyways you should apply for Blue Team your self so you will get a chance to meet some red team people in person :trollface:

Aside from Syanda, i don't want to meet any Sith Lord. They are EVIL!... 

And with me, anything below 50% is bad. Especially Super Testers, in NA and EU they only accept those who have at least 55%. 

I don't want to be a Super Tester but i must say i can't for more exact. Being a Tester means i must spend alot of time playing, which i don't have much. And you have to follow rules and stuffs.... Which i don't like. 

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

does it mean i must play each ship of different nationality over 300 times?

nope, 300 battles total.  note that if we only need 1 player and have 2 applicants, then the player with the greater depth and breadth of experience would be taken (unless they have a forum reputation for breaking the rules - how could we trust them to abide by the NDA if they can't follow simple forum rules?)

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,155 battles

nope, 300 battles total.  note that if we only need 1 player and have 2 applicants, then the player with the greater depth and breadth of experience would be taken (unless they have a forum reputation for breaking the rules - how could we trust them to abide by the NDA if they can't follow simple forum rules?)

Are you talking about me??????????

67 posts
2,760 battles

and whether the registration is already open supertaster again takes a long time for it bahakan conan also always busy:look:

and Conan will move to Taiwan it makes me sad:(

67 posts
2,760 battles

Who else has such a well known reputation for living by his own rules? :D

[content removed]:trollface:

discussion of Social/Religious/Political. Post edited, user warned.

~TheAzure

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,155 battles

Because FREEDOM is in my blood. I've been inhaling FREEDOM for more than 12 years. Came to Australia at the age of 12, i realized those bloody Kangaroos don't have the FREEDOM i need... *sigh*

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

Because FREEDOM is in my blood. I've been inhaling FREEDOM for more than 12 years. Came to Australia at the age of 12, i realized those bloody Kangaroos don't have the FREEDOM i need... *sigh*

nope the drop bears beat it out of them

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Freedom always within all of us, God Bless America :honoring:

Super Tester
1,677 posts

nope the drop bears beat it out of them

And here I am one day wanting to brush a koala because lol.

That aside, wait till our glorious CM kicks off another recruiting run and apply there if you have the requirements met.