You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Ding0

Battles

29 comments in this topic

9 posts
5,546 battles

How are players matched in games. I am over, the team looseing every game. The amout of games win to loose ratio, is not normal.  Not talking about times I have died. I am talking about why I am on the team that dies all the time. ''Bug'' in the game ?. Find it hard to believe you can play 20 games only win 2. Or cheats that rampert in the game you cannot keep up with them ?. Don't fool yourselves, they are are their. Or is it just another way to make your client's spend more money ?. What ever the problem is I won't be spending money.

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,155 battles

Well... Good luck cuz no one cares. There are scrubs who spend hundreds of dollars on this game but still have 42% win rate. This game is not a pay-2-win but more like "who has more luck and skill", wins. 

350 posts

How are players matched in games. I am over, the team looseing every game. The amout of games win to loose ratio, is not normal.  Not talking about times I have died. I am talking about why I am on the team that dies all the time. ''Bug'' in the game ?. Find it hard to believe you can play 20 games only win 2. Or cheats that rampert in the game you cannot keep up with them ?. Don't fool yourselves, they are are their. Or is it just another way to make your client's spend more money ?. What ever the problem is I won't be spending money.

Personally, I feel that your hard earnt cash would be better spent on an English language tutor.

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

Wargaming has been using a program called Forseti ever since World of Tanks came out of beta.

What Forseti does?

Well, it basically records your in-game behaviour and stores the data until you reach a certain number of battles.

Once you've reached that point Forseti starts it's second phase and will continue to match you with players that have a similiar mindset.

It's really quite a horrible function, but of course WG would utilise it.

Rumor also has it that buying premium time resets the timer for Forseti, so whenever you buy premium time you get better battles.

Note though that it only resets the moment you buy premium time, it doesn't keep it at zero for however long you run it.

Hence I suggest buying short premium packages instead of the long ones even if you can afford them.

Sure, they have a better price, but even if you buy a 1 year long subscription it won't reset Forseti.

Anyway, this post will most likely be deleted soon, but never forget Forseti!

Never forget!

Spoiler

Edited by Retia

Alpha Tester
1,637 posts
7,230 battles

Forseti also influenced by amount of rant threads on forum~

WR rant threads + Hax accusation rants = higher gun dispersion.

9 posts
5,546 battles

Thanks for the replys help was great,as for my spelling I get lazy, so if you have problem as some seem to, GET A LIFE., live with it or go [content removed] youself

Profanity. Post edited, user warned.

~TheAzure

Edited by TheAzure

1,105 posts
7,834 battles

Wargaming has been using a program called Forseti ever since World of Tanks came out of beta.

What Forseti does?

Well, it basically records your in-game behaviour and stores the data until you reach a certain number of battles.

Once you've reached that point Forseti starts it's second phase and will continue to match you with players that have a similiar mindset.

Rumor also has it that buying premium time resets the timer for Forseti, so whenever you buy premium time you get better battles.

Note though that it only resets the moment you buy premium time, it doesn't keep it at zero for however long you run it.

Hence I suggest buying short premium packages instead of the long ones even if you can afford them.

Sure, they have a better price, but even if you buy a 1 year long subscription it won't reset Forseti.

Never forget!

Spoiler

Haha

Dota 2 actualy have that behavorial measurement. 

I think its actualy a novel idea lol

Beta Tester
358 posts
7,415 battles

I wanted to write something constructive but you don't want constructive. So I'll leave you with one thought Occam's razor applies in this case just check your mirror.

Beta Tester
93 posts
2,452 battles

The man above is correct. 

Ur profile says u avg 16k damage per game, with an average hit rate of 22%.

Suspect Alot of your issues can fixed by raising both these two statistics, neither of which are massively influenced by your teammates.

Edited by Addos

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

In all games there has been 1 constant variable.

You.

Suspect Alot of your issues can fixed by raising both these two statistics, neither of which are massively influenced by your teammates.

Dont be so hard on him guys or he might quit... we need more seal to club after all :trollface:

406 posts
6,279 battles

Or he needs more Cowbell.

29 posts

What Forseti does?

Never forget!

Spoiler

Starts with a brand new account on WOWs -> Learning mechanics and slowly playing from tier 1 to tier 5 ->  LMFAO , so i get matched like this :ohmy:

FYI , i met enochi once while chilling and my team got wiped R.I.P

1,065 posts
2,628 battles

Starts with a brand new account on WOWs -> Learning mechanics and slowly playing from tier 1 to tier 5 ->  LMFAO , so i get matched like this :ohmy:

FYI , i met enochi once while chilling and my team got wiped R.I.P

The "Enoch" in my username is just poking fun at a certain PS3 game. :D

Too bad that day was one of my worst losing streaks in a while lol.

Dont be so hard on him guys or he might quit... we need more seal to club after all :trollface:

Showing your true colours are we. :trollface:

9 posts
5,546 battles

lol, not a rage quitter.. the qustion was how are teams linked when fighting, 20 plus games lost nealy in a row, all ''TEAM MEMBERS DEAD''. Bad luck by the looks of posts. Its funny mention cheats everyone jumps on the defence or its my fault for asking. You think peeps spend money & don't cheat ?. Google cheats see what you come up with ?.But no one uses them ?.  Stats can be improved as you get better. But if bad dumb luck plays its part, I guess you cannot ?.@ the end of the day I wasn't talking about my stats. I was talking about how TEAMS ARE LINKED in battles games ?.Glad I could clear that up.

Beta Tester
93 posts
2,452 battles

lol, not a rage quitter.. the qustion was how are teams linked when fighting, 20 plus games lost nealy in a row, all ''TEAM MEMBERS DEAD''. Bad luck by the looks of posts. Its funny mention cheats everyone jumps on the defence or its my fault for asking. You think peeps spend money & don't cheat ?. Google cheats see what you come up with ?.But no one uses them ?.  Stats can be improved as you get better. But if bad dumb luck plays its part, I guess you cannot ?.@ the end of the day I wasn't talking about my stats. I was talking about how TEAMS ARE LINKED in battles games ?.Glad I could clear that up.

Then you friend, have too missed the point. If you improve your performance, you will improve your win rate. The team linkage was always implied. 

An example of this: if you push up a flank and can deal damage quickly to the opposing forces (through accurate and plentiful fire) you will force them into a defensive position, allowing your teammates to capture the objective and thus winning the game. By being inaccurate,  your team becomes defensive, and you lose the objective. There are many times ive turned the course of the battle by dropping a few cits on the enemy's leading ships before they can do it to me.

This is of course, and yet again another l2p presentation of the SEA wows forums

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Then you friend, have too missed the point. If you improve your performance, you will improve your win rate. The team linkage was always implied. 

An example of this: if you push up a flank and can deal damage quickly to the opposing forces (through accurate and plentiful fire) you will force them into a defensive position, allowing your teammates to capture the objective and thus winning the game. By being inaccurate,  your team becomes defensive, and you lose the objective. There are many times ive turned the course of the battle by dropping a few cits on the enemy's leading ships before they can do it to me.

This is of course, and yet again another l2p presentation of the SEA wows forums

You should probably read this. As well as pretty much every other post on the thread.

I also recommend going to the Newcomer's Forum, as well as it's Game Guide's subsection and reading that too.