Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Trojan63

No Valentine's special for Asia?

17 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
17 posts

Considering that valentine's day is not area specific I fail to see why we here on the Asian server are neglected.

http://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/special/special-valentine/

I am actually waiting for a discount to get Atago in the premium shop's ships during the long stretch of holiday events starting from Christmas.

Unfortunately, there isn't any & I hope WoWs can offer some discounts like what WoT is doing as well...

I am pretty sure WoT earned quite a bit from their annual discounted sales as I foresee a lot of people will save up for this day, well at least for me :trollface:

Edited by BaPTisM_oF_FirE

22 posts
7,248 battles

Not event for Valentine...

Thanks so much WG, you empathize with single people - Forever Alone. :trollface:

But i need you sale off ladies warships to trip tonight. Sea travel with ladies i like...

Tirpizt...

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,562 posts

Considering that valentine's day is not area specific I fail to see why we here on the Asian server are neglected.

http://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/special/special-valentine/

EU and NA have a dedicated contest/specials team, our server currently does not. A few of the mods are trying to bring more contests to our forum, and we constantly push WG staff for specials, sometimes we win, sometimes we don't.

Will keep trying though!

22 posts
7,248 battles

EU and NA have a dedicated contest/specials team, our server currently does not. A few of the mods are trying to bring more contests to our forum, and we constantly push WG staff for specials, sometimes we win, sometimes we don't.

Will keep trying though!

I think WG should learn more about custom of Asian. There will be lots of events for you to get the idea, just be able to promote the game, just be able to satisfy the players in the country in which your use.

A pair of work.

Alpha Tester
392 posts

Only specials we've had so far are merely x2 or 3 victories. No discounts on ships, equipment or consumables since live release, not even during Christmas (besides the free Emden). Valentine's special would've probably been another x2, that's it.

Pity HMS Valentine isn't in the game. It would've fitted this event perfectly.

Will keep trying though!

Please push them hard for unified accounts. Can't buy Aurora without access to my gold.

753 posts
8,965 battles

Will keep trying though!

If this is the case then the efforts of the few mods is greatly appreciated, at least by me. However, the fact that there is no dedicated WG team for this server does not instill any confidence on my part that they take our part seriously.

I am usually in game during the peak times and have also noticed a drop by about 2000 players which I sincerely hope is only temporary but fear otherwise and if more is not done to entice and then keep more players in this region my fears might be substantiated unfortunately. 

Beta Tester
93 posts
2,452 battles

Well the Chinese new year specials were underwhelming in the extreme.

No real discounting involved, especially on the doubloon / prem acct front.

Not a lot of incentives there

Beta Tester
12 posts
2,595 battles

Well the Chinese new year specials were underwhelming in the extreme.

No real discounting involved, especially on the doubloon / prem acct front.

Not a lot of incentives there

Exactly! We were told to wait for the Lunar New Year since it would be 'special' and big etc.

Very underwhelming to be honest... 

What can we do to help SEA get a dedicated events team since its SORELY needed.

Sign in to follow this