Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TaikoTaiko

New game mode suggestion

7 comments in this topic

178 posts
2,306 battles

Is it possible to implement a game mode where each team is assigned a flagship (Highest tiered CV/BB) in which they have to defend and at the same time take out the enemy flagship to win. Just a suggestion. 

Beta Tester
812 posts
2,681 battles

like girls und panzer style? in my my opinion, the flagship will just probably hide and wont do anything cuz if the fs will ever join the fleet battle, it will just waving a big sign of "sink me and win" to the enemy tbh.

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,163 battles

Imagine a scrub buying a Tirpitz, jumping into his very first battle in WOWS... Becoming a top tier flagship. Running straight toward the entire enemy team. Guess how [beep] you and your team are?

Edited by NguyenArchitakuVN

ST Coordinator
2,325 posts
2,196 battles

Having a "Flagship" in a random battle is like getting assigned "VIP" in CounterStrike. I don't want my team to lose cause of 1 noob player, who thinks it is cool to sail ahead in their <insert name of ship> if they were the priority target. D:

37 posts
3,516 battles
Your suggestion has already been proposed as earlier Russian segment.
The developers have promised to consider the proposal.
But later.

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,163 battles

Take this into consideration.

In real life, if the flagship is sunk, the commanding officer can move to another ship in the fleet and keep commanding.

So, make a mode similar to the current Domination mode but there is a small different...

For example, by sinking a normal battleship, you earn 90 points for your team. If you manage to sink a flagship, you earn triple the number of points based on the class of the flagship, and in this case it is 270. After the destruction of the enemy flagship, a random capital ship on the enemy team will be selected as flagship. Cruiser can also be selected as capital ship when the team has ran out of capital ships. 

Flagship will have some of the advantages over normal ships. Like 20% faster cooldown time for consumables, Increase number of available consumables...

Sign in to follow this