Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ozziejim25

Royal navy?

28 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,163 battles

I hope Nelson will be on Tier 8 :P

Sure she will be on tier VIII. Along with King George V and i think HMS Vanguard would likely be a tier VIII premium.

And Hood would be a tier VII.

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Sure she will be on tier VIII. Along with King George V and i think HMS Vanguard would likely be a tier VIII premium.

And Hood would be a tier VII.

I kinda wish that Hood will be Tier 10 Cruiser, so WG can over buff it and introduce RN as a first Battlecruiser line :D:D:D

Anyways most likely not lol 

Super Tester
1,310 posts

I hope Nelson will be on Tier 8 :P

there is also a chance that nelson will be put into tier 7 (big 7)

to accompany nagato and colorado , this will make her one of most OP ship at tier 7 (think izumo on tier 7 match :hmm:)

and the tier 10 will be (probably) an unkown ship that we dont ever know before :teethhappy::teethhappy::teethhappy: blue print of lewdnguyen incoming

Edited by ReNation

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,163 battles

I kinda wish that Hood will be Tier 10 Cruiser, so WG can over buff it and introduce RN as a first Battlecruiser line :D:D:D

Anyways most likely not lol 

Naw... Hood is too powerful to be a cruiser. I think there could be large cruiser/pocket battleship line available for the US Navy with the Alaska-class, Imperial Japanese Navy with the Ishikari-class and Kriegsmarine.

But we can have a battlecruiser line and the concept is probably... Like thisL

Invincible-class at tier III.

Lion/Queen Mary-class at tier IV.

Tiger-class at tier V.

Renown-class at tier VI.

Admiral-class (Hood) at tier VII.

G3-class at tier VIII.

Battleships while...

Bellerophon-class at tier III. Save the Dreadnought as a premium.

Colossus-class at tier IV.

Iron Duke-class at tier V.

Queen Elizabeth-class at tier VI.

Can't think of any tier VII. Nelson is too OP. But maybe somekind of improved Elizabeth...

Nelson-class at tier VIII. 

Lion-class (1937) at tier IX.

Improved Lion with an extra turret at tier X... Maybe. Or the N3-class.

Edited by NguyenArchitakuVN

Senior Moderator
1,129 posts

We all love Royal Navy. Why don't we discuss about the tech tree? What would be like?

Wouldn't mind seeing HMS Vanguard in the BB line somewhere, although I suspect she might end up as a premium since she was a one of a kind...

Beta Tester
760 posts
6,922 battles

Also HMS Agincourt could be a possible tier 4/5 premium BB as she had 14x12" guns in 7 twin turrets, the largest amount of main guns and one of the heaviest broadsides in WW1 Dreadnoughts

Edited by Blitzkreig95

Beta Tester
605 posts
6,774 battles

I honestly can't wait for the RN destroyers to come out.  Especially the Tribal's and K-class DD's.  I'm basically imagining a whole line of Blyskawica's.  :D

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,416 battles

Can anyone say when a full Royal navy will come out?

It was one of the biggest, so why not.

1 thing for sure, Dev will only release one ship branch at a time

So if you are asking for a full tech tree, it is gonna be a very long waiting.

Edited by R3negade

Super Tester
2,725 posts

According to interview, British Cruiser will be next but no ETA. They mentioned in the Plans for 2016 video that German Battleships & Soviet Cruisers will come somewhere during Gamescom 2016.

Super Tester
1,310 posts

According to interview, British Cruiser will be next but no ETA. They mentioned in the Plans for 2016 video that German Battleships & Soviet Cruisers will come somewhere during Gamescom 2016.

welp...

that still to long :(

580 posts
1,587 battles

It should be out anytime this year... give it some time. I'm excited to see their line since I'm a Cruiser guy but after all, perfection cannot be rushed... 

Super Tester
2,725 posts

welp...

that still to long :(

lol well, how long did it took you to complete 1 line? There's your answer, probably before or long after the Gamescom 2016 (Mid-August 2016).

Super Tester
1,310 posts

lol well, how long did it took you to complete 1 line? There's your answer, probably before or long after the Gamescom 2016 (Mid-August 2016).

about a month probably.. if i really want it.

well in normal pace. if i only focus on one line...

1-5 = let say 3 days

5-6 = 1-2 days

6-7 = 3-4 days

7-8 = 6 days

8-9 = 10 days

9-10 = about 15 days?

with a target around atleast 20k exp each day for the focused ship

but oh well...

i am on slow pace now a day.

Edited by ReNation

126 posts
2,724 battles

hehehe...love the Trademark next to the answer "soon" guys that's awesome, had a little giggle on that one.:teethhappy:

There are most things that make sense to me in this game, but one of the things that makes little sense to me at all is why the Royal Navy would be released after Germany or the Soviets (respectively of course). Ill wait as long as I have to guys, but I must say this would be the second naval game I have played where the Royal Navy has been treated like some third string entity.

uk_royal_navy.gif

Cue Elgar's "Nimrod" :  For a Navy that ruled the seas for over 500 years with a proud history and tradition that no other nation can claim, the question is....why? Should appear in the top 3 not bottom 3. If I were a sensitive man, I could be quite offended. Yes I bleed Royal Blue.

Long Live The Royal Navy.....Hip Hip Huzzzahh!!!:izmena:

Dan

Edited by Danaussie

Sign in to follow this