Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
PGM991

WG occasionally sent survey to our e-mail, did you guy take it?

15 comments in this topic

1,126 posts

I think it's more reasonable way to help WG improve thing. so don't forget to check it out.

this time is about MM system. number of each ship type and nation.

my concern now is .... some match there's too much DD =w=

4 DD is bearable for me, but 6.... half of team are DD is too much

Alpha Tester
128 posts
3,235 battles

I've had a few over the time i've been playing.

I've always taken the time to fill them out.

If we don't have a voice of opinion , how can we expect anything to change or improve.

However in saying that, i believe that WG are doing a better job this time around with this title as far as communicating with the player base and giving ideas for the direction of the game.

WoT was always pretty secretive about development and led to some poor decisions  being made there. WoWP was held back massively because the player base was not listened to early enough in the development.

Super Tester
2,725 posts

I encountered 3 vs 5 DDs in one match. We're 3 Soviet Tier 4 Destroyers.

The enemy div has tier 4 Clemson, Soviet tier 4 destroyer, Isokaze. 2 others are Soviet tier 4 Destroyer & Isokaze as well.

And ofcourse, the enemy destroyer div go in together and rekt the enemy destroyers together. Yeah, they win.

892 posts
7,853 battles

I recall the first survey I did, there was a "gift" in the form of doubloons. Since then, I've been sent 3 more, which I duly completed too but no more "gift":sceptic:

55 posts
1,452 battles

I recall the first survey I did, there was a "gift" in the form of doubloons. Since then, I've been sent 3 more, which I duly completed too but no more "gift":sceptic:

The gift might not be doubloons but an improvement made to the game based of player feedback, id rather take that.

1,068 posts
3,847 battles

Probably had 6 or so over the last few months,but the latest one I got was about the Maps,but the button won't click to activate the survey,which seems to be happening for a few people.

Sign in to follow this