Sign in to follow this  
UnasSinkerOfShips

Nickname Violation?

5 comments in this topic

406 posts
6,279 battles

Hi All,

Probably This will need a Mod to answer - I've got an Email saying my Nickname is forcibly changed for violation of the Below Policy:

4.01 that contain profanity, including its abbreviated form.

4.02 that contain insults, personal attacks, abuse or harassment.

4.03 that contain unprintable words or abbreviations, or which are unattractive and/or unreadable.

4.04 which either in whole or partly contain copyrighted or registered trade mark elements.

4.05 which have (in any way) racist or nationalistic implications which may create offense to a certain nation, ethnic, religious or racial group.

4.06 that contain an allusion of racial or national supremacy, as well as discriminative propaganda on any level.

4.07 which contain insults or derogatory comments based on race, nationality, religion, culture, mental stature, sex, or sexual preference

4.08 which have an association with sexuality, pedophilia, sexual abuse; or have an offensive connection to the human body or bodily functions.

4.09 which contain nudity, sexually explicit material or content that is otherwise deemed inappropriate.

4.10 which contain excessive gore or violence, or are obscene/vulgar.

4.11 which make reference to addictive or illegal substances or their use, or any other illegal activities.

4.12 that contain Logotypes, symbols, emblems or figures connected in one way or another with organizations, that violate or were violating existing laws and rules; i.e. anything that may provoke strong negative reaction/association or promote national/ethnic/religious hatred. (For example, using different variations of Nazi symbolic, abridgments and signs as well as credentials, names and surnames of Nazi leaders.)

4.13 that contain reference to current mainstream religions that may create offense, i.e. names such as God, Jesus, Allah, etc.

4.14 that are connected with negative historical or political personalities, first of all those who are judged by international courts for crimes against humanity, those that generally arouse feelings of suffering or disgust in the majority of people, as well as members of currently existing terrorist organizations;

4.15 that negatively portrays the projects staff, or administration.

4.16 which in any other manner violates the End User License Agreement or local laws.

Can someone highlight what they determined was a breach of the above for TheDemonLord666 - I make no reference to any specific religion(s) - I'd like to request a review from Wargaming - I've been playing for months now without so much as a negative Comment from anyone, not to mention the Years I've played various Online Multiplayer  games with my Moniker.

Super Tester
2,725 posts

4.12 that contain Logotypes, symbols, emblems or figures connected in one way or another with organizations, that violate or were violating existing laws and rules; i.e. anything that may provoke strong negative reaction/association or promote national/ethnic/religious hatred. (For example, using different variations of Nazi symbolic, abridgments and signs as well as credentials, names and surnames of Nazi leaders.)

I think this section of the rule fit the violation.

753 posts
8,965 battles

It has religious connotations, reference to Satan blah blah blah, can't be any simpler than that.

Next time PM a mod rather than posting here in a vain attempt for support. 

Edited by Trojan63

406 posts
6,279 battles

I think this section of the rule fit the violation.

You have to prove hatred

It has religious connotations, reference to Satan blah blah blah, can't be any simpler than that.

Next time PM a mod rather than posting here in a vain attempt for support. 

Connotations yes, But hatred and offence - I disagree with, Especially considering the time of playing and the time spent posting - Including numerous interactions with Mods (and all positive mind, not a single stain of Red Ink against my name)

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,562 posts

The forum is not the place to be asking this, nor is this a Mods decision. Please contact support for further investigation/help/support

Thread is locked

~lengxv6