Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
yobbo1972

after battle damage report

7 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,917 battles

Hi, would you please add in the after battle report for damaged received, add  the amount of damaged received from burning fires on your ship.

Currently you have damaged received from AP, HE, torpedos, bombs, and ramming but you don't have anything that lets players know how much damaged they took due to fires.

so if u could add the amount of damaged received due to fires that would be appreciated.

Also the amount of damaged from flooding as well.

Beta Tester
760 posts
6,921 battles

Hi, would you please add in the after battle report for damaged received, add  the amount of damaged received from burning fires on your ship.

Currently you have damaged received from AP, HE, torpedos, bombs, and ramming but you don't have anything that lets players know how much damaged they took due to fires.

so if u could add the amount of damaged received due to fires that would be appreciated.

Also the amount of damaged from flooding as well.

Fires and flooding are included if you look again under "fires set"  and "floodings caused"

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,917 battles

Fires and flooding are included if you look again under "fires set"  and "floodings caused

No it doesn't.

the fires and flooding is for your ship and the damage your ships does with flooding and fires

I'm talking about the fires and  flooding damage that you received on your ship not what you have done to other ships .

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,917 battles

As you can see I'm talking about the fire and flooding damage that your ship received.

not the damage you have done to other enemy ships.

as you can see in the attached picture it has AP shell hits, HE shell hits, torpedo hits, bombs and collisions and aircraft lost .

But nothing about what HP you lost due to fires or what HP lost due to flooding that your ship received.

Edited by yobbo1972

Beta Tester
760 posts
6,921 battles

My bad, I misread your post -  but isn't all damage received calculated by HP lost anyways, so it wouldn't matter if it were fire or flooding as repairs are simply based off the overall figure?

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,917 battles

My bad, I misread your post -  but isn't all damage received calculated by HP lost anyways, so it wouldn't matter if it were fire or flooding as repairs are simply based off the overall figure?

no I don't think it is

cuz why let us know what fire damage we done and what flooding we caused but yet don't let us know what fire and flooding damage  our own ships took???

Sign in to follow this