You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Krieg

Scout Plane View

15 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
982 posts

I wish there a way to remove scout plane view, honestly i just cannot hit anythings with birds-eye view :D:D:D

Yeah, that's the main reason I pretty much forgo the feature altogether and load catapult fighter whenever possible.

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Yeah, that's the main reason I pretty much forgo the feature altogether and load catapult fighter whenever possible.

Sometimes you just dont have the option and you might need some extra range in that case scout plane is the good option but once you cannot hitting anythings it useless :D:D:D

Beta Tester
760 posts
6,922 battles

Does anyone know if there is a way to toggle off the "birds-eye" view when using a scout plane? 

Probably why the IJN lost the Battle of MIdway ^^^

*Reason being that they didn't realise US carriers were in the area until they got a last minute report from a cruiser launched scout, they probably needed that view toggled lol

121 posts

whenever i activate the scout planes my binocular is having an error also my math brain too..

there should have something to change the binoculars when u use teh baynocyolar byew

i cant hit any of those SWEGGERS

580 posts
1,587 battles

Exactly :honoring:

so... it's not just me that scout plane make it even harder to aim.

I think it affects a majority of us... Ironic isn't it that the real world scout planes in WW2 were also used to correct long range shots but over here they just make us miss a heck of a lot more... :teethhappy: