Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
IJN_Harugumo

I want to rant about the MM of rank battles

34 comments in this topic

634 posts
6,218 battles

the moment when.....

in a nearly all BB match, we get less bb than the enemy team

in a nearly all dd match, we get less dd than the enemy

so fair...considering the amount of time needed to get a match

634 posts
6,218 battles

Three matches in a row like this...unbearable....

it is not random battle!!! 

Random battle, i dont care. 

but in ranked which take so long to match and this????

rank battle is all about luck

634 posts
6,218 battles

and also, all these people who use stock ships "i.e: fuso with 13 km range...

excuse me this is just wrong

and also cv in stock armamant....

110 bogue my team vs 201 bogue enemy team

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

and also, all these people who use stock ships "i.e: fuso with 13 km range...

excuse me this is just wrong

and also cv in stock armamant....

110 bogue my team vs 201 bogue enemy team

You cannot force peoples to get serious someone just only only play ranked for fun, deal with it bro :B

634 posts
6,218 battles

oh, and  n***b who buy premium ship and not knowing what they are doing......

got a  murmusk in my team..died within 7 minutes into the match....

charging like he have yamato armour.......

Hard-to-read post. Post edited, User warned.

~TheAzure

Edited by TheAzure

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

.....but most people play this seriously

Again you cannot force them to be serious and there no point in forcing them to begin with, have it your own way :B

*le me Rank 1 2nd Season atm Rank 4 3rd Season see countless of things you mentioned for many times :D:D:D

Beta Tester
605 posts
6,771 battles

In no way shape or form is ranked battles about luck.  If I lose in ranked the vast majority of the time it's because I made a mistake.  I try to learn from these.

As for ranked matchmaking, I've yet to see a battle that I felt I couldn't win because of the match maker.  Part of the challenge of this game is adapting to playing with and against different compositions of ships.

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Lordofcaptain, on 10 February 2016 - 05:25 PM, said:

In no way shape or form is ranked battles about luck.  If I lose in ranked the vast majority of the time it's because I made a mistake.  I try to learn from these.

As for ranked matchmaking, I've yet to see a battle that I felt I couldn't win because of the match maker.  Part of the challenge of this game is adapting to playing with and against different compositions of ships.

Is about luck because basically if you got better skill player on your side you win, you got less skill player on you side you lose.

Yes you can carry the team but there certain amount you can do in 1 particular ship, 1  vs 7 guess what will happened :D:D:D

Thats why i really looking forward for Team Battle so we can test the fleet composition and try the tactics out :P

[SGC]
Super Tester
1,459 posts
6,806 battles

​ Looks at OP's stats.

Yeah sure, Ranked Battles is all about luck.

Thats why i really looking forward for Team Battle so we can test the fleet composition and try the tactics out :P

Yeah. But you need to find good CV player for your team. Team without CV always lose against team with CV.

Edited by TE_Deathskyz

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

​ Looks at OP's stats.

Yeah sure, Ranked Battles is all about luck.

Seem like my stats is too bad that why i feel that Ranked is about luck :D:D:D

Yeah. But you need to find good CV player for your team. Team without CV always lose against team with CV.

Actually I've ask peoples around for a while but so far no answer from the CV guy i ask :trollface:

Anyways with all the CV nerf in coming patch i kinda on the side that CV might have to go full AS for spotting role :D:D:D

1,065 posts
2,628 battles

Actually I've ask peoples around for a while but so far no answer from the CV guy i ask :trollface:

Anyways with all the CV nerf in coming patch i kinda on the side that CV might have to go full AS for spotting role :D:D:D

That plane massacre. :hiding:

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

CV players refuse to play, no more fancy AA fireworks. :D

You know what.. these day when i facing some CV in my Battleship so happy !! "I FINALLY MINE AAA SET-UP BB HAVE JOB TO DO WEEEEEEEEE" 

But most of the time it will be like "i should just go with normal set-up already.. there no CVs left..." :D:D:D

1,065 posts
2,628 battles

You know what.. these day when i facing some CV in my Battleship so happy !! "I FINALLY MINE AAA SET-UP BB HAVE JOB TO DO WEEEEEEEEE" 

But most of the time it will be like "i should just go with normal set-up already.. there no CVs left..." :D:D:D

Imagine being a US CA when you finally get a cv or two in your game, you finally become a big help to the team as opposed to being rather mediocre when AA is not considered. :D:D

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Imagine being a US CA when you finally get a cv or two in your game, you finally become a big help to the team as opposed to being rather mediocre when AA is not considered. :D:D

I stop at Pensacola not just because the ship is horrible but i see no point in getting New Orleans there no plane  to shoot :(

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Inexperienced player ranting about having shitty teammates for ranked, intresting.

It doesnt seem you are playing ranked 'seriously' since you don`t seem to have a level 18 captain.

Here Lordofcaptain this is the real Ranked Battle Veteran who take "Serious" to another level :P

Sign in to follow this