Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Ryzil

Division Tier Lock is NEEDED!

13 comments in this topic

216 posts
2,239 battles

So this happen to me and my mate today...

tCDqfOQ.jpg?1

WG has taking steps to prevent this on WoT, so why hasn't WoWs? Talk about a great way to lower your teams chances of winning. WG, please, this should have been a no brainier, don't take 3+ years like WoT to implement a system to prevent this.

Edited by Ryzil

Beta Tester
106 posts
2,843 battles

WG has taking steps to prevent this on WoT

Really? They finally did this in WoT?

Anyway, yeah, this issue has been complained to death since forever. I've already lost hope for it to be fixed, but if it's indeed fixed in WoT then they have no reason to not implement it in WoWS.

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Nah, in WoT. You still can't do that. But why you do a tier 10 + tier 1 tank platoon????

Next time you see that kind of division. Tell them not to ruin the battle and report poorly play.

Edited by Mingfang47

216 posts
2,239 battles

Really? They finally did this in WoT?

Anyway, yeah, this issue has been complained to death since forever. I've already lost hope for it to be fixed, but if it's indeed fixed in WoT then they have no reason to not implement it in WoWS.

Don't believe I said they stopped people from tooning out of tier range, I said they have taken steps to prevent it / no exp or credit exploit earned by the lower tier member, where as this tier 1 ship still got a good chunk of exp from that match given the fact he did nothing (WoT has set it where if you do this you earn boarder lines nothing).

Beta Tester
605 posts
6,764 battles

The team with the tier 1 definitely has the better part of that match making.  Did the OP not note that their team has five tier 10's (and very good ones at that) and a tier 9 to three tier 10's.

The OP has absolutely nothing to complain about here.

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

The team with the tier 1 definitely has the better part of that match making.  Did the OP not note that their team has five tier 10's (and very good ones at that) and a tier 9 to three tier 10's.

The OP has absolutely nothing to complain about here.

Is not about OP have the advantage or not but this Tier 1 ruin the MM and is not fun for both side :D:D:D

OP Team: What we got troll div !!!!

Enemy Team: What they have more Tier 10 !!!

Anyways Best Friend Forever Dave :trollface:

Beta Tester
605 posts
6,764 battles

Is not about OP have the advantage or not but this Tier 1 ruin the MM and is not fun for both side :D:D:D

OP Team: What we got troll div !!!!

Enemy Team: What they have more Tier 10 !!!

Anyways Best Friend Forever Dave :trollface:

That's a pretty good point really. :)

I personally think they should not allow these sort of divisions, because they add nothing to the game and do cause angst - however the match maker has done a pretty good job balancing the teams in the example given by the OP.

Sign in to follow this