Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
E_Smith

Tickets not being answered

4 comments in this topic

14 posts
4,949 battles

Forum 1 HE flags.pngforum 2 AA.png

My last two tickets to Wargaming have gone unanswered. I find this extremely rude. I would at least expect a reply. My first ticket appears to have resulted in a fix in a patch and my second appears to be bringing about a change in AA. If I have raised valid points about the game, wouldn't it be polite to at least acknowledge the feedback that I am giving?

I am not a free player and neither do I consider myself a pay-2-win player - the ships that I have bought, I bought for something that I really liked about them, but I certainly don't play them exclusively. I look forward to the forums lighting up with the proposed changes to AA as there are many players who would have bought the "Anti-Air Packages" only to have the main aspect of them almost immediately nerfed.  

Forum 1 HE flags.png

forum 2 AA.png

Edited by E_Smith

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

Hi E_Smith,

Thank you for reporting the bug on the Victor Lima and India X-Ray flags, others have also reported the same bug and as you have noticed it has since been fixed. However, this only affected the display of the stats in the port UI and does not affect the actual gameplay in battle.

BFT has always been applied to the ship's AA stats display. The 10% increase does not apply to the overall rating, it applies to each gun's individual DPS output, which in turns increases the overall rating slightly. You can hover over each AA gun complement listed in port to see their DPS before and after BFT (and any other skill/upgrades) is applied.

Support is currently backlogged due to TpGS event and Lunar New Year holidays so that is probably why your ticket has gone unanswered for some time.

14 posts
4,949 battles

Thanks for clearing up the AA issue amade. I can see the correct increase on each gun as you advised, seems strange they way they display the figures though. I would love to see how they come to those figures.

Tickets not only unanswered, but acknowledged and then deleted without giving me a reply, I check back daily. Like I said, rude.

Sign in to follow this