Sign in to follow this  
HenryCrun

Fed up with careless, inconsiderate team-members.

22 comments in this topic

219 posts
3,362 battles

I am fed up to the back teeth with the careless, inconsiderate play by so many team-members who do not check to ensure that their field of fire is clear before loosing off a salvo of either torpedoes or gunfire! :(

It is up to YOU to make sure that there are no other ships in your way or which are moving into that field in such a way that THEY will become the immediate target.

Pull your collective fingers out and pay some basic attention to what is happening around you, for God's sake!

Use the bloody map or come out of your permanently-zoomed-in view to see what the %$#& is going on.

Edited by HenryCrun

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Mostly happened on tier 2~5 torpedo-armed ships. A Soviet tier 3 destroyer did try to do long-range torpedo snipe on a 10km target. :sceptic:

They thought it would reach the target. Yeah, just pubbies being trigger happy & all.

Edited by Mingfang47

580 posts
1,587 battles

I had this one time... very funny moment in one match where this friendly Konigsberg behind me kept unloading her torps towards me in three occassions, obviously the guy was aiming for the enemy but at 10km away... He had the gall to call me the noob... I was laughing so hard... 

219 posts
3,362 battles

The next time it happens - and it is a clear case of inconsideration and/or stupidity - I will deliberately ram the cretin.

And for the comedian using Willy Wonker...no, they are NOT always new players and no, I am NOT "new here".

Edited by HenryCrun

334 posts
13,025 battles

You are interacting with a very diverse player base doing your nut is not going to solve anything .... actually I don't think there is an answer other than acquiring some patience and you know shit happens life goes on.

219 posts
3,362 battles

You are interacting with a very diverse player base doing your nut is not going to solve anything .... actually I don't think there is an answer other than acquiring some patience and you know shit happens life goes on.

"Diverse" is a very diplomatic term and not the one I would have chosen.

I've had a lifetime of being patient and I am not doing my nut other than verbally.

You're correct...there is no answer but it doesn't hurt to use a post here as a safety valve to blow off a little steam. Maybe if more people had the opportunity (on a global basis) there would be less mass shootings.

Edited by HenryCrun

Alpha Tester
1,637 posts
7,230 battles

I guess a consolation would be that the enemy team also have premature torpedo firers on their side.

It is amusing, but sad, to see enemies torp themselves during battle.

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

The next time it happens - and it is a clear case of inconsideration and/or stupidity - I will deliberately ram the cretin.

And for the comedian using Willy Wonker...no, they are NOT always new players and no, I am NOT "new here".

I want you to take it easy Henry there no point in getting mad about noobs :D:D:D

Noobs are like Hydra...

You cut off one head, Two more will take its place..

Hail Hydra..

Super Tester
1,296 posts
9,726 battles

For your information, that 'joke' i made was indirectly encouraging you to play more battles (last checked you had 148 battles). Based on your frequent battles below tier 6 (and a kutuzov) and other premium ships, its no wonder you're meeting 'noob' players consistently. Why dont you start grinding a line all the way to tier 10 (maybe 9 is serious enough for you, huh?) and meet serious players instead of trolls/noobs/carefree players at tier 6 below. The tier range you're playing is where players earn credits for their advancement in tech, and so often you meet players that dont give a <insert>  about others and just shoot, cap,etc; anything that can earn $

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

For your information, that 'joke' i made was indirectly encouraging you to play more battles (last checked you had 148 battles). Based on your frequent battles below tier 6 (and a kutuzov) and other premium ships, its no wonder you're meeting 'noob' players consistently. Why dont you start grinding a line all the way to tier 10 (maybe 9 is serious enough for you, huh?) and meet serious players instead of trolls/noobs/carefree players at tier 6 below. The tier range you're playing is where players earn credits for their advancement in tech, and so often you meet players that dont give a <insert>  about others and just shoot, cap,etc; anything that can earn $

Henry not actually loving this game, He want more Realistic so there no point for him to grind.

I know he want to help improve the game but saying "that's not real" not going to help anythings :D:D:D

66 posts
11,510 battles

Why bother really.

Don't you know more than half the players in SEA servers either a born without a brain, or born stupid ?

Higher tier ships losing to lower tier ships. I am totally impressive with their stupidity.

There is no cure for stupidity.

18 posts
7,452 battles

Not a lot of reasons to stay close to teammates other than using them to shield you from torp's or in coming shells, and of cause let's not forget to use teammates to wear target vessels down so we can steal the kill. Game gives no incentive to players to team up no points/ep for protecting BB's from DD's or giving AA support other than create an illusion that you will be better off teaming up.And the in game message system is useless do away with "That was a great battle" and "Good luck everyone" with something useful like "you want to team up" or "you need help" please something better than great battle or good luck.

I love the game and give support in all types of vessel roles in most games i play, it would be nice to receive some recognition from the game mechanics for doing so. 

Sign in to follow this