Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
wookielord

Is russian detect working

6 comments in this topic

96 posts
3,809 battles

I think there is a problem with the russian detection ranges. With my content removed ship tier 4 dd detect is at 5.9 as soon as it hits 6.klm.dectection is lost as it should be, {no air and no dds nearby,  all are dead}But when in ruski  the dectection flicks on and off for 3 to 4 klm untill i am like 12k or more away instead of losing it at 6.5 or 7.5 .8klm ? {and all air and dd are dead} why is this happening, If my detect is at say 7 klm then why do i have to get to 11 or 12 to lose the detecion??????It also happens in the kamakazi dd too???????.

please is it me or do ruski dd have different caculations ??????i really think there is some conflict happening>>>>>

CHEERS...

Inappropriate use of the word Japanese, User Sanctioned, 

~tc1259

Edited by tc1259

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,442 battles

,If my detect is at say 7 klm then why do i have to get to 11 or 12 to lose the detecion??????

please is it me or do ruski dd have different caculations ??????

Maybe you were firing guns? Firing your guns turns your ship to "combat mode" which increase your defection range according to your gun caliber.

Sadly, Soviet guns has the highest penalty (detection range increase by a lot)

Edited by R3negade

96 posts
3,809 battles

Maybe you were firing guns? Firing your guns turns your ship to "combat mode" which increase your defection range according to your gun caliber.

Sadly, Soviet guns has the highest penalty (detection range increase by a lot)

no not firing lol it just fkickers on and off.....

96 posts
3,809 battles

i just played my grenvy and kamikaze, no prob for me here(10k damage, 3 full kills, 3 caps and we still lost)

It seems to happen when there is smoke somewhere between you and targets even when they are 10klm and more,, it may be because the smoke some how interferes with the dectection some how?????but it does happen...but there are no planes and no dds left and the closest ships is 12klm or more away so you can see why i am asking why ?????

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,442 battles

It seems to happen when there is smoke somewhere between you and targets even when they are 10klm and more,, it may be because the smoke some how interferes with the dectection some how?????but it does happen...but there are no planes and no dds left and the closest ships is 12klm or more away so you can see why i am asking why ?????

Smoke do block the line-of-sight, when someone deploying a smoke,you will see him "flicking" when you are in his detection range. But it doesn't change the parameter of the concealment

Edited by R3negade

Sign in to follow this