Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
IJN_Harugumo

Are ARP ships treated like premiums?

16 comments in this topic

168 posts
5,663 battles

Dunno, still finishing the Myoko missions so haven't even taken my new Kongo for a spin yet.

It does transfer crew as a premium, except only within "Fleet of Fog" nation (other ARP ships) ...

Alpha Tester
210 posts
4,306 battles

I havent noticed any bonuses to credits or XP gains, while also not being able to move my Amagis Captain over for an example, so i venture to say that no they dont function as a premium ship, even if they do have gold text and get highlighted in the premium filter when selected.

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

ARP ships are not premium - they're considered ships from the ARP nation tree, which does not have a tech tree and are thus shown as "premium" ships. 

Super Tester
509 posts

I still dont get what is the point of the ARP ships other than for anime fans. Perhaps there will be future events like a whole singleplayer campaign involving them. One can only hope! =P

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,366 battles

I still dont get what is the point of the ARP ships other than for anime fans. Perhaps there will be future events like a whole singleplayer campaign involving them. One can only hope! =P

I do enjoy the voice from I-401 as assistant :D

[MEGA]
4,562 posts
17,552 battles

you know, we went through so much trouble getting these ship, much more then what we had to do for kamikaze. so why the heck isnt these ships prem? i think that we went through enough BS (espically DD kills and lighting fires) to qualify for these ships to be prem

Super Tester
1,310 posts

you know, we went through so much trouble getting these ship, much more then what we had to do for kamikaze. so why the heck isnt these ships prem? i think that we went through enough BS (espically DD kills and lighting fires) to qualify for these ships to be prem

just think......

ARP ship is a bonus

your actual quest is for getting those credits and flags.. all is well...

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Because giving out a free T5 and T7 premium version of two pretty excellent ships is likely to piss off players who actually went and bought other T5-8 premiums. Project R is a special event, and frankly, quite a lot longer than the ARP missions.

Think of these as reward ships rather than premium ones.

Sign in to follow this