Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Bukey

When will the terpitz gonna show up?

15 comments in this topic

95 posts
1,563 battles

I think you mean the Tirpitz and we probably won't see her as she remains hidden in a Norwegian fjord somewhere. :hiding:

Yes sry for the spelling mistake I love to get one.

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

her dispersion and armor has been nerfed to hell man, not as worthwhile as a MK or atago

What?

I did not noticed any nerf in dispersion and armor since i bought it last September..

Guns still plenty accurate most of the time.. Armor bounces 16" shells when angled no problem, citadel still very hard to hit..

It's actually the most newbie friendly premium ship

[MEGA]
4,562 posts
17,552 battles

well true, but the dispersion has really been nerfed, especially for mid range shots, and the armor... tirpitz used to be able to shrug off 410 shells no prob if it's even a little angled, but now even 365s can do a crapload of damage, even when angled

+1 to the most new player friendly ship

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,372 battles

her dispersion and armor has been nerfed to hell man, not as worthwhile as a MK or atago

I dont think there is any nerf on Tirpiz.

And to OP:

There is a package for Lo Yang ongoing.

You wish Tirpiz will come after that

Edited by R3negade

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

Tirpitz armor is really a double edge sword, almost impossible to citadel but will take more regular penetration damage instead of overpens..

[MEGA]
4,562 posts
17,552 battles

i was talking about after 5.2, really, there was a major difference, citadel still the same but normal Penn has been increased a lot, and angling dont work as well as before

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

Atleast you can repair more :P

German engineering at its best :teethhappy:

i was talking about after 5.2, really, there was a major difference, citadel still the same but normal Penn has been increased a lot, and angling dont work as well as before

Its still a very tough nut to crack, and bow on its almost invicible

Case to point:

Alpha Tester
210 posts
4,306 battles

Been using my Tirpitz every day for the last 2 weeks, having not played it since 3 weeks after it was first released, and i havent noticed any difference with her at all. I havent been taking any more damage than i used to, still very rarely am getting citadel'd, bouncing as many shots when angled as i used to, guns are still phenominal in either getting lots of citadels or doing 10k+ non-citadels with just a couple of hits, still has that great reload and turret traverse...

All in all, im really not seeing this "nerf" at all, still the best T8 premium in my opinion, especially over the T8 Kuma A.K.A Atago......last night alone i sank well over 20 Atagos in one or two salvos, mostly thanks to them sailing broadside on to a battleship ("Thats a Paddlin'!), but even sailing towards or away from me i was hitting cits.

CITS FOR DAYS!!!

Sign in to follow this