Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Krieg

I LOVE x3 Events!

27 comments in this topic

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

shouldn't count tho..... look at the date :popcorn:

but very well done :medal:

It was from the previous x3 event.. And yes, it was with all exp buff (Premium, ESC flag, Type. 4 camo)

Grinded the Montana in 1 week during the event :teethhappy:

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Naah, lot of scrubs died in first 5 minutes on both teams. I don't know what the hell happened, must be the 3x through.... :unsure:

Edited by Mingfang47

Alpha Tester
982 posts

My nowhere as near epic XP gain, but this was without prem or any flags. Just a first 3x win in my trusty Gnevny :)

Nice :honoring:

[HKACC]
252 posts
2,830 battles

x3 Credit's event please. Chinese New Year is not about experience, but about giving money in red envelope to young people. So WG, it should be x3 Credit. x3 XP are not irrelevant to the event.

Edited by MissMeMiss

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

I feel like a noob when i saw your EXP :(

Nah don't feel bad it only happened that once with all exp buffs equipped, other times i died early but my team decide to win :(

x3 Credit's event please. Chinese New Year is not about experience, but about giving money in red envelope to young people. So WG, it should be x3 Credit. x3 XP are not irrelevant to the event.

Free doubloons please, need some dosh to demount upgrades

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Nah don't feel bad it only happened that once with all exp buffs equipped, other times i died early but my team decide to win :(

I know you have that kind of EXP on regular basis :trollface:

580 posts
1,587 battles

deeeeeym those are some fine numbers you guys are pulling in... The best I could do is this one...

JASwoDm.png

There's more to this picture... This was an epic and hilarious game of musical chairs... All IJN DDs for both teams, each team lemming trained in opposite directions... Every time we captured a base, we lost another in seconds... final score as 999 vs 998

55 posts
1,452 battles

deeeeeym those are some fine numbers you guys are pulling in... The best I could do is this one...

JASwoDm.png

There's more to this picture... This was an epic and hilarious game of musical chairs... All IJN DDs for both teams, each team lemming trained in opposite directions... Every time we captured a base, we lost another in seconds... final score as 999 vs 998

hahaha nice, I can just imagine that as I've had similar experiences with domination :trollface:

Beta Tester
605 posts
6,761 battles

I got a 19850 in the Sims on Friday, could have been more if I was using a 100% exp camo, just had the standard premium 50% camo on.  About 3250 base exp I think.  Good chunk for commander training.

I love the Sims now, used to hate it but with the RoF buff and the short reload long range torps and a concealment expert captain it's quite enjoyable.

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

It was from the previous x3 event.. And yes, it was with all exp buff (Premium, ESC flag, Type. 4 camo)

Grinded the Montana in 1 week during the event :teethhappy:

nice job then :)

Sign in to follow this