Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
mikenzb

[Major Bug] FPS will drop to 5-10 FPS and won't return until dead or battle ends.

4 comments in this topic

Super Tester
630 posts
9,482 battles

Issue: Game will drop FPS to 5-10 FPS until you die or battle ends.

Replay: Watch the replay here, FPS starts to drop around 17:00-18:00 mark on the battle timer and will stay that way until the battle ends.
Ship: ARP Kongou (but have it had it happen to me in other ships )
Map: Strait, but have had this happen on New Dawn as well.
Occurrences:  Rarely
Tested: Unable to reproduce error on demand during battle but have had this happen to me twice in battle. This bug is however able to be reproduced in a replay file of which you can see by watching the replay file I included. 
Severity: Major bug when encountered usually log off to the day after that, bug goes away after the battle ends but playing at 5-10 fps during the battle is not fun.
Details:  Looked in the python.log and this error shows up, I believe this is what causes the FPS to drop to 5-10 FPS.

[2016_02_05 13:00:49] [scaleform] Error: Missing "$ZurichCondensed" glyph '    ' (0x4e09) in ".root1.instance6888.window_Battle.combatLog.combatLog.chat.txa_output.itemContainer.instance6920.textField".

Font has 751 glyphs, ranges 0x20-0x7e, 0xa0-0x17e, 0x180-0x1bf, 0x1cd-0x1d6, 0x1de-0x1e3 (truncated).
Search log: 
   Searching for font: "$ZurichCondensed" 
      Movie resource: "$ZurichCondensed"  not found.
      Imports       : "$ZurichCondensed"  not found.
      Exported      : "$ZurichCondensed"  not found.
      Registered fonts: "$ZurichCondensed" not found.
      Applying FontMap: "$ZurichCondensed"  mapped to "WarHeliosCondC"
      Searching FontLib: "WarHeliosCondC"  found.

Running mods or stock doesnt affect it. I had Gungun test for me and he also encountered the same fps dropping bug without any mods installed on a stock client.

Python.log during battle here, Starts at 10:50:05 (had some previous games before the bug happened) Line 93092 - note: HUGE python.log also a few mods and ship skins.

Gungun's python.log during replay: Here. Stock no mods.

EDIT: so sorry I linked the same Python.log twice. please see the bigger python.log now

Edited by mikenzb

334 posts
13,020 battles

I have had that happen twice exactly what you describe and others in the game experienced same thing as we were talking about it in chat.

Super Tester
1,296 posts
9,726 battles

Agreed, playing at 1-10 fps is not a good game, it messes your gameplay. Hopefully they will give us an answer besides SG connection hub....

Sign in to follow this