You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Dannan

When is the next play?

45 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
856 posts
746 battles

speaking of which, since the server is has now closed down..........are all accounts wiped out before the next weekend beta test comes, or we still able to continue what we had accomplished?

:honoring:

Beta Tester
856 posts
746 battles

so is there any email notification receive when the new event announced? or i have to check the forum often? 

yah if you are not lazy, well the forum is always being used to put announcements....

or on the "members' exclusive news and schedule page"...........

Beta Tester
301 posts

well have to see to the schedule... members exclusive... don't you think? and wait for the announcement if there are no announcement.. well we wait.. 

NO means No.. :playing:

Beta Tester
65 posts
397 battles

I think we prolly need to re-enter the beta weekend once they announce it again. You know, start from scratch and need to get another beta key to be able to play? 

I hope they just retain those who already got into the beta weekend so we don't have to go over the waiting of keys again. It's going to be rather difficult for me since I work the night shift and have no access to the WoWS site at work. I only barely managed to get in when one of the WoT mods gave me a spare beta key that they still had.

Alpha Tester
157 posts

I think we prolly need to re-enter the beta weekend once they announce it again. You know, start from scratch and need to get another beta key to be able to play? 

I hope they just retain those who already got into the beta weekend so we don't have to go over the waiting of keys again. It's going to be rather difficult for me since I work the night shift and have no access to the WoWS site at work. I only barely managed to get in when one of the WoT mods gave me a spare beta key that they still had.

I think it is stated that weekend testers will be automatically accepted in the Closed Beta Test, not sure for the future weekend test.

Beta Tester
70 posts
991 battles

I think it is stated that weekend testers will be automatically accepted in the Closed Beta Test, not sure for the future weekend test.

IF there will be any weekend test again for sure we are all be able to get on with it again..let's just say.. for all the future Test we will be able to get on with the game..

Beta Tester
70 posts
991 battles

speaking of which, since the server is has now closed down..........are all accounts wiped out before the next weekend beta test comes, or we still able to continue what we had accomplished?

As far as I know as long as we are not reaching Closed Beta we can keep our accomplishment till then..

Giving the stage of the game which is still in Alpha..

ST Coordinator
2,325 posts
2,196 battles

AFAIK, all weekend testers are automatically rolled over to the next Beta Weekend and subsequent CBT, that is, if you didn't do anything to offend the NDA and get your Beta status revoked. 

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

AFAIK, all weekend testers are automatically rolled over to the next Beta Weekend and subsequent CBT, that is, if you didn't do anything to offend the NDA and get your Beta status revoked. 

or the Mod staff .....

Beta Tester
65 posts
397 battles

Well, depending on the feedback and data that they've gathered, they're either gonna do more Weekend Beta tests or launch the closed beta soon. Hopefully, with the way this is going, they might make a summer launch.

Beta Tester
70 posts
991 battles

Let's just keep our thoughts in our mind and keep in mind that all of us are under NDA.. we don't want to waste the opportunity that we have now..:honoring:

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Let's just keep our thoughts in our mind and keep in mind that all of us are under NDA.. we don't want to waste the opportunity that we have now..:honoring:

I juz dont want to lose all of my gold and Tier 10 tanks in this account :D:D:D

Beta Tester
856 posts
746 battles

lol this is the thread started on the last "Rock-Paper-Scissors Weekend" lel no wonder I was lost for a second around here :teethhappy:

lel we still retained our stats, ships, creds, free exp from the first Beta Weekend (only the ship slots are not infinite anymore :(  so for those who just entered this recent Beta Weekend, if another BW comes, what you currently accomplished and you have will still be carried over to the next weekend.....probably....

to clarify things, since the "Wings over Water Weekend" has closed......let's wait for the announcement of what will happen next (devs will still try to assess the bugs being reported and feedbacks)....

if the devs still see more things to do, and needs another stress test, another Beta Weekend possible to come (we don't know whether this weekend or maybe the same thing like before, we wait for more weeks before another BW).....

or, if the devs find this BW a success, and good for CBT, then expect for this stage to happen next...

Edited by GeneralPaps

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

lel we still retained our stats, ships, creds, free exp from the first Beta Weekend (only the ship slots are not infinite anymore :(  so for those who just entered this recent Beta Weekend, if another BW comes, what you currently accomplished and you have will still be carried over to the next weekend.....probably....

If that case, It worth my effort :D:D:D

PS. hope all of that carry over to CBT too lol

Beta Tester
856 posts
746 battles

If that case, It worth my effort :D:D:D

PS. hope all of that carry over to CBT too lol

yep it was worth the effort, since us first BW testers don't need to grind from the start on this recent BW, and we just continued on, therefore, higher chance in testing out the high tier ships.....

(and yep, we can hope that all of these can still be carried to CBT, but I doubt it....) :unsure:

Super Tester
2,314 posts
7,096 battles

BURNING LOVE!

Nonetheless, I can't wait for the game's release or next beta session.

I still can't get certain scenes and crackpot stuff from the weekend session out of my head.

Definitely WAY LESS rageful as Tanks....

That being said..... Contract anyone?

Ekm8JLs.jpg