Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Tomoko_Kousaka

Limited torpedoes

14 comments in this topic

121 posts

yes you read it right! LIMITED TORPEDOES!!

it will cause a big balance to every game you are playing..

and this also can improve someone's mind or behavior i.e Resourcefulness .etc.

i wanted to make the torpedoes limited because as i see many people complain that torpedoes are OP

and everytime i start a battle.. theres more JAPANESE ships than other foreign ships! And I Hate It!.

this will reduce the population of any other country users

im sick of this torpedo spamming and being unbalanced

anyway heres the reasons why i would like the game to have limited torpedoes

1.theres more japanese destroyer player than others

2.many players have thoughts about something like this and they hate unlimited torpedoes and they're OP

3.The Whole Damn Game isn't Balanced and i heard that shimakazes have long range sick Op torps

theres more of it and i cant think all of them because im playing KSP and WOWS balanced in everyday

so i cant see the whole problem here!

this aint some reality sh** and i just want to make the whole game balanced! so don't think any stupid ideas

i hate unbalanced/Fair Game and this game is full of magic huh?

Edited by Tomoko_Kousaka

580 posts
1,587 battles

Limited torpedoes?? Riiii~ght take away the only primary weapon IJN DDs have... Fine, if you want it that way might as put in limited shells as well huh? Since Cruisers and BB shells are SOOOO OP against DDs!

I play BBs(IJN), Cruisers(USN,KM,RU) and DDs(IJN,RU) and here are my thoughts...

Do you even think that long range torps are even beneficial? Do you know what even happens to torps if launched to a target at max range of 10km even at narrow spread?? THEY SPREAD OUT TOO MUCH IT'S EASY TO DODGE... It's even idiotic to launch something with an intent to hit at 10km much less 15km... It's Area Denial Fish, it's a valid tactic so deal with it... If I want to hit something I go in at 6.5-7km and launch from there coz it's so hard to hit anything at especially at higher tier battles...

Another thing why IJN is more preffered for DDs is that the main point of a DD is STEALTH. Scouting, Ambushing, Capping are all they excel at and with Stealth and Speed IJN DDs are ideal. Not that they're the only choice, that's why I opted also for RU DDs since they got godawesome guns... USN DDs are kinda on the down low these days since they're hybrids with a penchant for AA but CVs are rusting about because of the constant nerfs they're getting that AA ships aren't really going well...

And personally... I don't even launch torps that often with the Mutsuki and her godawful reloads I don't even think I can launch that many. Can't imagine the guys using higher tier IJN DDs since the reloads take even longer... The thing is, torpedo boats already have a limiting resource when we use torps and that's TIME... Captaining the Mutsuki has taught me that more thought must be given before launching fish, if they miss it's going to be a long while until I could launch again that it makes BBs seem like rapid firing tubs...

If you really don't want to get torped most of the time, stay off the front lines and stay off island hogging... Else, you'll make Jeb sad...

Edited by Kreigg

Beta Tester
1,422 posts
38 battles

mostly the reload time is pretty high so it already balance it out

not like torp shoot every 30s

i play BB mostly myself and i hardly have a bad time with DD

mostly i just wish they just shoot their dam torp and gun so i know where they are :teethhappy:

ignore the fact i havent play for like 3-4 months now

Edited by CrimsonGabri

ST Coordinator
2,325 posts
2,196 battles

I don't mind if you give DD a limited reload (or have to return to the "friendly base" to reload their torpedoes), IF and only IF they remove all torpedo warning from the game, so you have to physically see the torpedo wake, or in the case of Long Lances, the lack of wake.

Edited by Windforce

121 posts

returning to base for rearm is good just like the other games

but you dont need to remove the torp warning because your crews see it too and they play with the bells

and for link's post

NO! i didnt yet and i saw other post that it says that shimakazes always play torps instead of the guns

Edited by Tomoko_Kousaka

ST Coordinator
2,325 posts
2,196 battles

returning to base for rearm is good just like the other games

but you dont need to remove the torp warning because your crews see it too and they play with the bells

There is no crew, :trollface: there is only 1 guy on the ship, that's your captain.:D

121 posts

if this plan aint good well.Its your funeral.. not mine

but if you dont like limited torpedoes

then why wont we make destroyers that will not disappear in all ranges? huh?

580 posts
1,587 battles

NO! i didnt yet and i saw other post that it says that shimakazes always play torps instead of the guns

I have yet to see an IJN DD player use guns over torpedoes... Seriously!? You expect IJN DD captains to use guns??

mary-poppins-are-you-ill.gif

It's like eating soup with a fork...

Edited by Kreigg

Sign in to follow this