Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TaikoTaiko

Gaming Etiquette

12 comments in this topic

178 posts
2,306 battles

A player gets into a random game and the team plays poorly and losing him the game despite him doing his very best . Rage blinds him and from his hands races across the keyboard directing racial slurs and vulgarities towards his team. Too many such examples exists.

Gamers, please be reminded that even though its just a game, etiquette is what differentiates us from mere animals. To those gamers who are considerate and polite to others and provide useful information and tips, I thank you. To those who abuses others, I bid you to rein in your temper and remember its just a game. 

124 posts

My guess is the frustration of ARP Challenge is halfway to its deadline, and some players couldn't make any progress, especially the kill missions. So, yeah... probably going to get worse when nearing the deadline.

95 posts
1,563 battles

Well yes it's game but at times you own team just frustrates you to the point where you really need to let some steam out also this is MMO game there're lot of different people so we have to coop with them. You can't expect every one to be a Mr.Goody Goody if you don't like what they say then just don't look at the chat or ignore it just play the game.

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,287 posts

A player gets into a random game and the team plays poorly and losing him the game despite him doing his very best . Rage blinds him and from his hands races across the keyboard directing racial slurs and vulgarities towards his team. Too many such examples exists.

Gamers, please be reminded that even though its just a game, etiquette is what differentiates us from mere animals. To those gamers who are considerate and polite to others and provide useful information and tips, I thank you. To those who abuses others, I bid you to rein in your temper and remember its just a game. 

That's why I only play PvE.

At least the bots aren't that stupid.

Edited by EvacuateBowel

211 posts
9,931 battles

at least you can close the chat box .....

You can just Mute the offenders, 

I've only ever encountered two cases of blatant racism both of which were from my country of origin :fishpalm: /Reported and hopes that such vulgar remarks results in a perma ban.

​(as is the standard for other battle arena games including remarks on sexual orientation

And in this modern day of the [content removed] people can be overly sensitive, being accused of racism from a remark made that person of particular origin may not speak english is apparently racist  :unsure:

Derogatory. Post edited, user warned.

~amade

Edited by amade

124 posts

That's why I only play PvE.

At least the bots aren't that stupid.

I strongly disagree. Co-op bots in my own team spammed their torps behind me... two bots... in wide spread...

And in this modern day of the cancer that is SJW's people can be overly sensitive, being accused of racism from a remark made that person of particular origin may not speak english is apparently racist  :unsure:

:fishpalm:

Well, it's one of those thing that were hot years ago. Picked up by latecomer wannabes that in some way some how didn't get the memo of what is the original meaning or objective.

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,562 posts

Well yes it's game but at times you own team just frustrates you to the point where you really need to let some steam out also this is MMO game there're lot of different people so we have to coop with them. You can't expect every one to be a Mr.Goody Goody if you don't like what they say then just don't look at the chat or ignore it just play the game.

Actually we can, you digitally signed the EULA which states what you can and can not use. Just because this is a MMO does not give you or anyone else the right to be rude, disrespectful or use vulgar language.

621 posts
2,271 battles

You can't expect every one to be a Mr.Goody Goody

You can't expect everyone to be a super unicum MLG professional either. What's your point?

Sign in to follow this