Sign in to follow this  
shipchip

For the producer(losing fun with torps)

19 comments in this topic

15 posts
3,732 battles

After WG buffed DD..now in T10 games everyone is losing fun because of torps.Every [content removed] single game at least 8 DDs total. AS a BB also CA player,i cant see any method to handle when 3-5 shimakaze torps to you  . PLZ one of you(stupid producer) tell me how can i deal with  30- 50 torps ? I have lots of friends left,because of this stupid world of torps.

if you cant do balance between ships,you will lose more players.Or you even dont give a [content removed] what players thinking ..

From someone who loves world of warships

Profanity.  Post edited. user warned.

~tc1259

Post moderation re-applied.  DO NOT REMOVE MODERATION.

~dead_man_walking

QQ图片20160202072926.jpg

QQ图片20160202073021.jpg

shot-16.01.31_02.35.26-0158.jpg

Edited by dead_man_walking

[L6G]
Senior Moderator
2,571 posts

MM is just making a match with what it's got to play with, currently DD's are the flavour of the player.

Unless more players start to bring other classes of ship, then you will continue to see DD's dominate the MM.

Alpha Tester
982 posts

Things will change in the next patch. At this point I'm not sure for better or worse :teethhappy:

Midway drivers are gonna be furious they've been nerfed to prop planes. I was really wanting those jets. On the bright side, I can now just abandon the USA CV line at the Indy. I'll still keep it around for missions that require airplane kills. It's pretty good for that but, whew, I can give up on the grind. 

I guess I'm fortunate as well that I can abandon the USA CA line at the Pensacola. AA nerfs and CV's becoming rarer & rarer makes carrying on a waste of time. On the extra bright side, I can now start the USA DD line and use the Pensacola's captain then sell the Pepsi for credits.

406 posts
6,337 battles

Things will change in the next patch. At this point I'm not sure for better or worse :teethhappy:

Midway drivers are gonna be furious they've been nerfed to prop planes. I was really wanting those jets. On the bright side, I can now just abandon the USA CV line at the Indy. I'll still keep it around for missions that require airplane kills. It's pretty good for that but, whew, I can give up on the grind. 

I guess I'm fortunate as well that I can abandon the USA CA line at the Pensacola. AA nerfs and CV's becoming rarer & rarer makes carrying on a waste of time. On the extra bright side, I can now start the USA DD line and use the Pensacola's captain then sell the Pepsi for credits.

I'm still going up the CA line - I want the Des Moines, but yeah - the Pepsicola is rubbish - the Cleveland is still awesome though - I think it is my most played ship.

Alpha Tester
982 posts

I'm still going up the CA line - I want the Des Moines, but yeah - the Pepsicola is rubbish - the Cleveland is still awesome though - I think it is my most played ship.

I will NEVAH sell my Cheatland LOL.

Aside from being awesome, I paid 1k doubloons for the permanent CHRISTMAS VOMIT camouflage..... :trollface:

15 posts
3,732 battles

MM is just making a match with what it's got to play with, currently DD's are the flavour of the player.

Unless more players start to bring other classes of ship, then you will continue to see DD's dominate the MM.

I just hope developer can see whats going on in T10 game ....Its not about the MM.Also i dont think its about flavour of player,its all because of version upgrade, i dont see these much DDs 2 or 3month ago .I have no idear why they keep buff DD....Without CV no one can see them..and their torps come from everywhere . shimakaze ,gearing dected range=5,9km..torp range 16-20km.
Edited by shipchip

15 posts
3,732 battles

I guess its worse..i saw few news said they will increase torp speed in 053..not sure yet..i think you know more than me ...Have to give up this game ..
Edited by shipchip

15 posts
3,732 battles

Increase torp speed is a consumable you can have.

ok,thanks for the news..why i need that for my yamato lol
Edited by shipchip

Alpha Tester
982 posts

You should just download and try the PT, give you an idea of what's coming, also gives you a chance to try different skill combinations

And.... to test drive some new ships if you got the Free XP and credits :coin:

Beta Tester
8 posts
2,650 battles

This is what idiots in WG do when facing turmoils, they ban you for speaking bad stuffs about their game, regardless ingame or in the forums. Rather than facing the [content removed] problem, they choose to do these small pesky moves to keep the community "clean". Srsly dudes I once thought this game as a replacement for the disastrous bloody tank game, bought the trios, the tirpitz, and even the warspite, let alone the prem accounts and dubloons, now i'm feeling like this game is going the same direction where the tanks have gone.

Selling reskins, promoting bundles yeah?
Well done WG, well done.

We really need another competitive naval game rival, or else these guys would never learn

Profanity. Warning issued.

Twisted0ne

Edited by Twisted0ne

121 posts

it would be awesome if the all torps in all ships with torpedoes have limited torpedoes

it can help you at something too I.E Resourcefulness

and also it will cause a balance to all ships .

so that the game can now be fun and stop japanese from torp spamming and because of this they wont use their cannons!!! not even a single shot

and i hate being unbalanced because it will make the game crappy and drake is gonna whoop it.

and that's why They!! should make torpedoes limited and my cat here is scratching just for the limited torpedoes

Edited by Tomoko_Kousaka

15 posts
3,732 battles

This is what idiots in WG do when facing turmoils, they ban you for speaking bad stuffs about their game, regardless ingame or in the forums. Rather than facing the [content removed] problem, they choose to do these small pesky moves to keep the community "clean". Srsly dudes I once thought this game as a replacement for the disastrous bloody tank game, bought the trios, the tirpitz, and even the warspite, let alone the prem accounts and dubloons, now i'm feeling like this game is going the same direction where the tanks have gone.

Selling reskins, promoting bundles yeah?

Well done WG, well done.

We really need another competitive naval game rival, or else these guys would never learn

Profanity. Warning issued.

Twisted0ne

yeah man ...they just dont know we are saying the problem because of we want play this game...all they do is just warn and nothing ..just no one give a xxxx what we want .

15 posts
3,732 battles

it would be awesome if the all torps in all ships with torpedoes have limited torpedoes

it can help you at something too I.E Resourcefulness

and also it will cause a balance to all ships .

so that the game can now be fun and stop japanese from torp spamming and because of this they wont use their cannons!!! not even a single shot

and i hate being unbalanced because it will make the game crappy and drake is gonna whoop it.

and that's why They!! should make torpedoes limited and my cat here is scratching just for the limited torpedoes

develper never play T10 game i guess...If they want game like this way,then they are just a crap.

350 posts

I will NEVAH sell my Cheatland LOL.

Aside from being awesome, I paid 1k doubloons for the permanent CHRISTMAS VOMIT camouflage..... :trollface:

I wish they kept that camouflage until I can get a Cleveland though even it if is supposed to be used in a forest setting...by foot soldiers and tanks, not a ship. I mean, historically, the real ship camouflage was the same color as the sea (deep blue) so the ship could not be spotted from at least forty or more kilometers distance in real life.

Even airplanes (mostly bombers) were also planned to be painted blue with white streaks for the same reason.

@ topic - As a new player still in the lower tiers, I could not relate to what you guys are feeling, even though we do have torpedoes criss-crossing the sea lanes in our battles; both friendly and not so friendly.

Sign in to follow this