Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
12ocks

submarine. underseeboot

12 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
301 posts

wow my favorite topic ill add... ehem

sorry for starting a new one

submarine. underseeboot

pros

-high camoflage rating (really)

-can escape (that depends on the captain/engine/battery capacity)

-can fire payload and extremely powerful (yeah right torpedo is a dud sir...ever seen an fv183 miss a shot when that shot is the last 1)

-can stay longer underwater (basically camping until your oxygen levels go down and you people suffer from CO2 )

-silent (very slow sad)

-move fast (yea right in surface. rather in late series like the elektrickboot Type XXI/sen taka series)

-can  manually fires the torpedo

cons

-very detectable by the astec radar..(decoys may help a little)

-low health durability of the ship

-limited ammo (except the I-400 series/ Gato roughly if your german U boat U-7 series would be 7+1 torpedo..4 at the front 1 back plus 3 or 4 in storage)

-limited diving capacity.. roughly if you go beyond your limit it will be crashed by the pressure of the ship

-limited oxygen capacity (except with snorkles)

-slow underwater (except the type XXI, sen taka series and with snorkles speed increase by 4 from 4-6 knots to 8-10 knots straight line  )

-torpedo (american series always fails. and some occasion it explodes half way)

so if they add the submarines in the game.. for (weekend beta testers). well at least lets try them out:hiding:.....! it still on a test phase..

and the first submarine would be on tier 1:

holland 1 at year 1901 (this sub was bought by nation far and wide.. and yes it is the foundation of the submarine

Basically.. a submarine is like an amx 40.. very trollish tank/ sometimes be compared to an isu-152 with its 152mm gun. if detected kaboom baby

So what do you think about that...

Edited by 12ocks

Beta Tester
301 posts

yes i know... but i'm making this thread just to define a sub.. yeah and the developers are absolute but what if... they make it or they change they're mind

Super Tester
532 posts
1,052 battles

The reason why there will be no submarines added is because submarine doctrine won't fit into this game.

Alpha Tester
48 posts
67 battles

cons

What was the astec radar? Unless you are talking about ASDIC which is not a radar, cos radar doesn't work below water.

Beta Tester
856 posts
746 battles

As far as I know, the developers already mentioned that they won't be adding submarines into the game

they are now......:P

:honoring:

[MOIST]
Beta Tester
13 posts
462 battles

wow my favorite topic ill add... ehem

sorry for starting a new one

submarine. underseeboot

pros

-high camoflage rating (really)

-can escape (that depends on the captain/engine/battery capacity)

-can fire payload and extremely powerful (yeah right torpedo is a dud sir...ever seen an fv183 miss a shot when that shot is the last 1)

-can stay longer underwater (basically camping until your oxygen levels go down and you people suffer from CO2 )

-silent (very slow sad)

-move fast (yea right in surface. rather in late series like the elektrickboot Type XXI/sen taka series)

-can  manually fires the torpedo

cons

What is 'astec radar'?

Do you mean ASDIC, also known as SONAR?

ASDIC was not RADAR ... it was a sound detection system

Beta Tester
3 posts
727 battles

the game might be not be balance because the main weapon for submarine are torpedo. they can easily kill other in seconds and can get out before anyone notice they were there.

Super Tester
2,725 posts

the game might be not be balance because the main weapon for submarine are torpedo. they can easily kill other in seconds and can get out before anyone notice they were there.

nah, they're too vulnerable or fragile to be implemented.

Sign in to follow this