Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
EnochIsHere

Apparent changes in 0.5.3

145 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Kinda wonder why they have to remove the jet fighter, i mean if they think is OP fast just nerf the Jet no need to remove it right :amazed:?

And with all the CVs deck changes + AA buff seem like WG really want to make the CVs disappear form the game :D:D:D 

Welcome to World of Warships : Age of Carriers Extinction :trollface:

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

- Albany has its range buffed from 6,4 km to 8.5 km

I kinda regret selling mine now :D.

I still have it, with AFT this ship might be finally able to work :D:D:D
Edited by MeloMelonSoda

580 posts
1,587 battles

NO EFFIN WAY!! NOT THE BFT!! Fine let them take away the AFT... Not that it's going to affect my 127mm peashooting AFTlanta anyways... but c'mon BFTs are all my 150s got WG... Please don't take that away... noooohuhuhuhuhuh..... :(:(:(

1,065 posts
2,628 battles

NO EFFIN WAY!! NOT THE BFT!! Fine let them take away the AFT... Not that it's going to affect my 127mm peashooting AFTlanta anyways... but c'mon BFTs are all my 150s got WG... Please don't take that away... noooohuhuhuhuhuh..... :(:(:(

I think they said a while ago that any major changes like this will come with a free reroll so you can respec your captains.

580 posts
1,587 battles

I think they said a while ago that any major changes like this will come with a free reroll so you can respec your captains.

I can't see the full changelog... I can see in your link that AFT is gonna be affected but I can't see the BFT change anywhere... A reroll would be nice but I find it useless since I my commanders have the perks they need... darn it! If I'm going to lose my BFT where am I going to put that point in?

1,065 posts
2,628 battles

I can't see the full changelog... I can see in your link that AFT is gonna be affected but I can't see the BFT change anywhere... A reroll would be nice but I find it useless since I my commanders have the perks they need... darn it! If I'm going to lose my BFT where am I going to put that point in?

Situational awareness maybe? it's useful to know when you're not detected by a BB so you can safely make a turn. :D

580 posts
1,587 battles

Situational awareness maybe? it's useful to know when you're not detected by a BB so you can safely make a turn. :D

But that's only useful for KM and IJN tubs... What am I supposed to do with my USN tubs?? We know they're (murica f* yeah!) hardly prudent ships... And I have only 1 KM tub, and 4 USN tubs... RNGesus! Why hast thou forsaken me!!??

1,065 posts
2,628 battles

It will come together "benson nerf" XDDD
Like "kiev nerf" and resale Blyskawica.:medal:

Let's not give them any more ideas. :P

But that's only useful for KM and IJN tubs... What am I supposed to do with my USN tubs?? We know they're (murica f* yeah!) hardly prudent ships... And I have only 1 KM tub, and 4 USN tubs... RNGesus! Why hast thou forsaken me!!??

Personally I keep BFT for that small AA dps bonus since I'm usually following a friendly BB. Dunno what I'll do once there are even less carriers than they are now though. :hiding:

Edited by EnochIsHere

Beta Tester
682 posts
4,757 battles

ah .... finally ... albany can fight in the open now .... mostly have to use sneek atk like US DD ...

But nerf to CV ... that lots  so GG to CV .... and I just buy Indy OTZ ... but if they decide to remove CV ... then i more than welcome LOL

580 posts
1,587 battles

Personally I keep BFT for that small AA dps bonus since I'm usually following a friendly BB. Dunno what I'll do once there are even less carriers than they are now though. :hiding:

Hmmmh I suppose I'll have to change my playstyle to what you're doing but I don't think I'll be able to do that (as you said) seeing the changes for the CVs though felt painful... really painful... like pressing salt over a fresh wound... We're probably gonna lose alot of CV players...

They should change the game name to "World of Not Carriers" while they're at it... I don't play carriers and I hate carriers and I hate aircraft but they're part of the game and to lose that class is very detrimental...

Edited by Kreigg

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Hmmmh I suppose I'll have to change my playstyle to what you're doing but I don't I'll be able to do that (as you said) seeing the changes for the CVs though felt painful... really painful... like pressing salt over a fresh wound... We're probably gonna lose alot of CV players...

They should change the game name to "World of Not Carriers" while they're at it... I don't play carriers and I hate carriers and I hate aircraft but they're part of the game and to lose that class is very detrimental...

Without the carriers this game is going to be broken (even more lol) :D:D:D

Here (again) as iChase said in his video at 23:03:P

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

I kinda stopped playing USN CAs due to healing Atagos and lack of CVs since I'm just a mediocre player in a mediocre ship which can't utilise its strongest asset (AA). :D

I might going to re-skill and changes modules of all my USN BBs to normal gunnery set-up because there no planes left to shoot :D:D:D

1,065 posts
2,628 battles

I might going to re-skill and changes modules of all my USN BBs to normal gunnery set-up because there no planes left to shoot :D:D:D

And then just grab a cruiser buddy for AA if planes ever return. :D

87 posts
2,742 battles

Hmmmh I suppose I'll have to change my playstyle to what you're doing but I don't think I'll be able to do that (as you said) seeing the changes for the CVs though felt painful... really painful... like pressing salt over a fresh wound... We're probably gonna lose alot of CV players...

it's fine to nerf CV plane and buff AA .

but nerf USN CV config that make no point to play USN CV anymore.

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

And then just grab a cruiser buddy for AA if planes ever return. :D

If planes return i will re-skill all my USN BBs captain and re-modules it back to AAA set-up, i love shooting planes that much and WG ruin my fun by make CVs unplayable :D:D:D
Edited by MeloMelonSoda

Sign in to follow this