You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Oxissistic

Keep public accounts out of Random Battles

11 comments in this topic

6 posts
1,270 battles

Twice today I've been on a team in a Tier X game with someone using a generic account, we all know the ones WoWs_Intel_1 was one of them. Im all for conventions showing off WoWs to new players and getting them involved, but keep them in Co-op mode.

Edited by Oxissistic

350 posts

Twice today I've been on a team in a Tier X game with someone using a generic account, we all know the ones WoWs_Intel_1 was one of them. Im all for conventions showing off WoWs to new players and getting them involved, but keep them in Co-op mode.

They did, I saw a player with the in-game name being WoWs-Intel something in one of my games and I usually play co-op.

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

I've passed the concerns onto the events teams.

Just as an aside you do realise that everyone complained about not being allowed to do random battles at PaX AU?

331 posts
17,077 battles

I noticed them on friday in a high tier battle. And seriously are they any worse than the randoms you get ? nope 

Alot of randoms cant shoot/ aim properly,  are selfish playing only for survival above all else even at T1-5, and half the time they never advance past the spawn points.

6 posts
1,270 battles

I've passed the concerns onto the events teams.

Just as an aside you do realise that everyone complained about not being allowed to do random battles at PaX AU?

I was at PAX AU and thought that it was a perfectly reasonable request, you have no idea if the person at the console has 10 games or 1000 games experience. 

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Met a gun boat Shimakaze 2 times in a row back to TGS , somehow he lost interest and decided to go afk :angry:

In the same match with R3 and found that its so annoying seeing high tier player without a single knowledge in game some of them even go as far as TK teammate :D:D:D