Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Sparcie

Desync - still an annoying issue

10 comments in this topic

460 posts
8,358 battles

Dammit, bloody desync issue as well today, basically evey ship was not where it was being displayed. They were out by probably a whole ship length and a bit.

This is really frustrating when every shot you make misses because you can't see where the enemy ship is, and it's becoming a more common occurance.

I've checked my own net connection, and that seems fine, although pings have not been great lately. Usually I get a stable 100, but it's been varying anything between 120-320 lately.

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,569 battles

ping is really bad in Indonesia where i'm staying right now, and i have the same problem with desyncing as you, wonder if it's my internet or the server problem

Super Tester
1,310 posts

ping is really bad in Indonesia where i'm staying right now, and i have the same problem with desyncing as you, wonder if it's my internet or the server problem

your internet mates.

i am using speedy and i rarely see that problem.

it happen if i do download some torrent when playing the game tough. so it is coz our connection.

Beta Tester
17 posts

View PostBaPTisM_oF_FirE, on 27 January 2016 - 09:37 PM, said:

I just had the same kind of problem just 5 mins ago... was driving the Cleveland and my ping went up from 30-40 ms to 150-200+ ms everything that I shoot misses from 8km to 2km ranges, my barrages went right through the ship at close range of 3km & didn't hit it...

I have quote the above from another similar thread :- 

I am running a 300 Mbps fibre broadband in Singapore & I am having this problem sometimes.

I don't run any other background stuffs when I am playing WoWs - fyi

58 posts
2,867 battles

Was server desyncing every match last night.  When the clock reaches 16:45 = instant desync.

Makes it unplayable, so I gave up and played another game.

55 posts
1,452 battles

Yeah the connection is sometimes unplayable, one day its fine the next.. Its time to hit the red x button. Also On world of tanks I get 150-200 ping on NA server vs 450+ on Asia server... Na server is also very smooth and no spikes vs super high ping and crazy spikes on Asia server... I haven't tested WoWs on Na sever, but if its like my WoT experience I might switch over and be able to at least get more consistent ping even if it is almost 200, its the crazy lag spikes and desync that makes Asia unplayable.

Yes I live in Asia...

28 posts
4,589 battles

What is the go with the desyncing, On asia server my ping ranges from 98 - 300ms and desyncing constantly. When normally I ping at 103ms and smooth as.

I have used ping plotter etc and getting lots of packet loss at WG Asia server end.

However if I log into the NA server I get a steady ping of 165ms, no packet loss  and no desyncing.

Will try the EU server shortly and see what I get there.

28 posts
4,589 battles

Ok I just tried the EU Server and exactly the same ping as NA sever and no desync at all.

The only server that is desyncing is the Asian server which is my region, I'm in Australia.

Sign in to follow this