MasaruKondera

Wo-Era Mods [Smoke Counter, Skins, Flag Mod, KanColle UI, Kirishima Voice Fix, Tools ect.]

104 comments in this topic

86 posts

rfbkGKr.png

ABOUT US

We are a little modding group with a main focus on programs/tools for World of Warships. We are currently recruiting so that we can provide more content in the future. If you want to learn how to mod WoWs, have knowledge in C# or in the usage of Photoshop and want to be part of a modding group join our Discord and we will have a talk there.

SOCIAL

Official Website

Facebook Site

Our Discord Community

Our Official Artist on Pixiv

Support us via Patreon

Support us via Paypal

ACTIVE PROJECTS

Yik3YoG.png

uZ9VPlY.png

LIcepm5.png

nHYSRXf.png

O0JRpes.png

sb1E6f2.png

ROF42CJ.png

dhV8BGV.png

Edited by MasaruKondera

86 posts

We created a new modification for fans that like to have a little higher historic accuracy.

See more here on our website:

Historic Alternative Carousel View

Also: We are currently working on an update for the SNS and the Techtree Redux Mods for a higher compatibility between our mods.

Edited by MasaruKondera

86 posts

We have updated our Techtree modification!

Have fun with it!

We also updated the Ship Name Selector. It's compatible again with our techtree Mod.

Edited by MasaruKondera

86 posts

Updated the techtree Mod. the profile should work now again!

Also: Ship Name Selector didn't need an update for the latest version. 0.6a still works with 0.5.3.1

As always: Links are in the first post.

Historical Carousel must wait atm. we don't have the time right now to update it.

also sry for this delay :/

86 posts

Finally we could update all our modifications! As a little present for eastern we release the first modification that stops the all or nothing problem for german ships.

You find them here as always:

https://woeramods.wordpress.com/frontpage/mods/

Note: If you want to install the latest horizontal techtree and the new Flag modification download the "Techtree Redux + Flags Redone [0.5.4.0]" version. The standalone versions are not compatible.

86 posts

All mods are again up2date. We changed the russian navy a little bit with this update, fixed some bugs and also did some little stuff behind the background! More informations on our website.

Beta Tester
486 posts
7,932 battles

Saw your post on reddit that you can no longer do the Imperial German Navy flag and the kriegsmarine flags together anymore, due to issues with python. Was really looking forward to that with the German BBs arriving.

Guess I will have to go back to just a simple flag mod now.

https://m.reddit.com/r/WorldOfWarships/comments/4sj9h1/woera_mods_techtree_redux_could_finally_make_the/

Edited by Kapitan_Zur_See_Hoffmann

86 posts

You guys ever going to update? :hmm:

Actually yes... Sry for the late answer... Techtree is up2date, Flags Redone won't get an update due to phyton problems and Ship name Selector is nearly finished again.

Saw your post on reddit that you can no longer do the Imperial German Navy flag and the kriegsmarine flags together anymore, due to issues with python. Was really looking forward to that with the German BBs arriving.

Guess I will have to go back to just a simple flag mod now.

https://m.reddit.com/r/WorldOfWarships/comments/4sj9h1/woera_mods_techtree_redux_could_finally_make_the/

Sadly :/

I already thought about them but WG/Lesta said nope..

86 posts

Going to adjust some stuff on the website. This requires to make it private for some hours (I hope i can finish it fast).

Will notify everyone here as soon as the website is online again!

86 posts

Proud to announce the latest modification :D

Dark Fleet of Fog Ports

Here some preview images

eeQZ8OL.jpg

j4oDT7V.jpg

Also: Techtree Redux is up2date again!

You can find all mods as always on the website

Have fun with it!

Beta Tester
486 posts
7,932 battles

Great flag mod - was hoping you would be able to fix it :honoring:

However the one problem I have is the German Imperial flag is not on the ships themselves, but is in the name of the ship in port. I have the Kriegsmarine flag on all the German ships.

Any ideas what I have done wrong ?, all the other ships are fine with the correct flags displayed in port and on the ships.

86 posts

Great flag mod - was hoping you would be able to fix it :honoring:

However the one problem I have is the German Imperial flag is not on the ships themselves, but is in the name of the ship in port. I have the Kriegsmarine flag on all the German ships.

Any ideas what I have done wrong ?, all the other ships are fine with the correct flags displayed in port and on the ships.

You might have forgoten some steps in the "How to install the mod" description. It looks to me that you didn't placed the copy_reg file into the proper place

Beta Tester
486 posts
7,932 battles

You might have forgoten some steps in the "How to install the mod" description. It looks to me that you didn't placed the copy_reg file into the proper place

Thanks will have another go when I get home

As I said great mod and thanks for reviving it