You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Griefmaker

No mouse viewing control in battle

8 comments in this topic

[LBAS]
71 posts
4,994 battles

Hi

I play this game everyday but today I have found an issue that I have not had before.  Once I'm loaded into the battle most times I cannot use the mouse control to look around or move guns.  I can fire guns (not move them) with left click but cannot just scroll to look around the ship or zoom with scroll wheel etc..  As soon as I hit ESC I can use the mouse on the menu screen but if I choose to leave the battle the game locks up and I have to CtrlAltDel.

Also when this does happen the little map freezes and the countdown normally stops at 01sec before start but I hear action stations.  I can still move forward/back/turn with keyboard.

Anyone else have this problem from today?

Edited by Griefmaker

[LBAS]
71 posts
4,994 battles

No mods and tried deleting preference.xml  still no go. :(

As soon as I join battle no mouse movement.  Latest I selected start and in battle timer stops at 10 sec before battle.  Still no mouse movement but keyboard front/reverse works

Oh and thankyou guys for imput.

Edited by Griefmaker

[LBAS]
71 posts
4,994 battles

Just tried it again and still get the same problem.  I've reset PC/router etc I even unplugged the power for the night.  Latest game I was looking to the left and everything froze except I can still see my ship move if I go forward or reverse.  I'm starting to think maybe I should delete then re-download whole client which is going to take awhile :(

[LBAS]
71 posts
4,994 battles

Ok I re-downloaded the whole client and have played 3 games with no problems.  Must have been something in the server maintenance on Friday that went wrong for me.