Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Storm_Raiser

"chance of fire on target"

6 comments in this topic

415 posts
10,918 battles

So I was reading the patch notes for version 0.5.2.3 and I saw "Fixed an issue that caused the "chance of fire on target" to display incorrectly in port, when equipped with signal flag "Victor Lima" and "India X-Ray"

My question is: where is this information shown? ... what am I missing?

• Fixed an issue that caused the "chance of fire on target" to display incorrectly in port, when equipped with signal flag "Victor Lima" and "India X-Ray"
  • Fixed an issue that caused the "chance of fire on target" to display incorrectly in port, when equipped with signal flag "Victor Lima" and "India X-Ray"

415 posts
10,918 battles

Mouse your cursor over the main guns. It will show up in the "pop up". Ditto for the secondary guns

I'm sorry to say your instructions don't really help ... but I managed to find it after selecting "Artillery" at the top right and discovering the drop down menus ... 6 months I've been playing and I didn't know they were there 

892 posts
7,853 battles

I'm sorry to say your instructions don't really help ... but I managed to find it after selecting "Artillery" at the top right and discovering the drop down menus ... 6 months I've been playing and I didn't know they were there

Sorry I was not concise. Yes, you are right

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

Currently the fire chance on the artillery tab doesn't increase when equipping Victor Lima & India X-ray flags.. The new patch should fix that

Sign in to follow this