Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
FenrirApalis

Air raid alarm

7 comments in this topic

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

Guys, don't you think it would be great if we got an air raid alarm everytime there is planes in the 4km radius so we (especially USN CAs) know it's time to pop the defensive AA consumable? I mean when I am busy fighting someone I don't always have time to look around and if I hear the alarm I can just press T and keep doing my thing right? It would make sense won't it?

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

It probably could be modded into the game.

Right now, though... adapt or get torped.

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

It is actually in your best interest to keep an eye out so you can set target priority with CTRL+Click. This will boost your AA's effectiveness against the targeted squadron. Also, if you don't set a target priority, your AA's DPS will be distributed evenly among all squadrons in range, thus reducing its effectiveness considerably.

580 posts
1,587 battles

It could be useful... An audio cue like "Aircraft/Bombers Incoming!"... but for now just trust in Map Awareness... and Ctrl+L.Click...

Already in Alpha Testers
300 posts
938 battles

I like the idea of having an air raid alarm as a message option which I could press to warn my team mates that bogeys are in the area. However, to make sure it is meaningful then it should only be available when bogeys are actually in the area.

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

I just want this sound implemented once german fantasy carriers are added.

Start the video in 20 tabs to imagine what it would be like in-game.

Alpha Tester
982 posts

I don't mean to be Captain Obvious mate :trollface: but you can always glance at the mini map every 10 seconds or so. It's a life saving habit to be in :medal:

Sign in to follow this