You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Trojan63

Spare me the usual excuses and just fix your server

17 comments in this topic

753 posts
8,965 battles

Never have I've seen a game that is worse than this for reliability, practically every game there is at least 1 or 2 players who are disconnected thus costing the team, whether it be at the start of the match or mid way through this is a constant occurrence.

Then there is the issue with disappearing ships that are in plain sight and range with no logical reason such as islands or smoke to account for this phenomenon. 

590 posts
2,995 battles

Never have I've seen a game that is worse than this for reliability, practically every game there is at least 1 or 2 players who are disconnected thus costing the team, whether it be at the start of the match or mid way through this is a constant occurrence.

Then there is the issue with disappearing ships that are in plain sight and range with no logical reason such as islands or smoke to account for this phenomenon. 

If people are having issues connecting, i would be asking them to check their internet connection and ISP's

I've played this game a lot, tested it on a number of different connections and when I've 'disconnected' in a game it's usually been because of something at my house and or my internet connection. 

406 posts
6,287 battles

If people are having issues connecting, i would be asking them to check their internet connection and ISP's

I've played this game a lot, tested it on a number of different connections and when I've 'disconnected' in a game it's usually been because of something at my house and or my internet connection. 

^^^ this

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,418 battles

You won't believe there are so many Chinese playing on SEA server instead of China.

And their Internet is just too bad.

334 posts
13,028 battles

Doubt it's a problem with WG servers, the connection from Australia is far from ideal

That does not relieve them of the obligation to provide the best possible experience to Australian players. There is no caveat if your internet connection is good enough in the premium shop if they are going to accept your money they need to provide the service.

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

That does not relieve them of the obligation to provide the best possible experience to Australian players. There is no caveat if your internet connection is good enough in the premium shop if they are going to accept your money they need to provide the service.

Actually there is - it's in the EULA

590 posts
2,995 battles

Agreed with Dead man walking, and please have a look at the guide on PING issues. You'll see that WG actually have almost no influence when it comes to the internet path and or connection. 

892 posts
7,853 battles

I usually ping at ~30ms range but two evenings ago, the ping was crazy high, averaging in the 100s. I restarted everything (PC, router, modem) but to no avail. Fortunately, this seems to have returned back to the 30s last evening.