Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
wookielord

Points over Kills in events

14 comments in this topic

96 posts
3,809 battles
Hello I would like to know if developers are going to change the way points and goals are earned as i am real tired of getting between 50 to 180 hits but no kills because there are players that just wait till enemy is nearly killed then they fire there big guns to get the kill and then that advances them in the events eg battleships with new arpaego skins for the ship it is frustrating to have this happen all time. Events are won and earned with kills not how much damage you have inflicted. It just seems like its unfair for a person to deliver the killing blow and no other damage and receive the the prize towards goals in events. Thank you for reading my rant. 

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

Next ARP missions should encourage player performance over kills, something like 'earn 1500 base exp or more in one battle 30 times'.. Dev should consider this

892 posts
7,853 battles

I still believe the Damage inflicted and Wins conditions are best as mission objectives.

1. Inflict x damage - Would encourage players to maximize shooting at the enemy, any enemy without fear of KS
  2. Wins - encourages players to play for the win

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

I still believe the Damage inflicted and Wins conditions are best as mission objectives.

1. Inflict x damage - Would encourage players to maximize shooting at the enemy, any enemy without fear of KS

Yea i agree with you and hope WG do so :P

Beta Tester
609 posts
6,785 battles

I agree with the OP, it's not a great mechanic to require a certain number of kills, however if you play the game normally and don't even think about the mission objectives, you'll get the kills eventually.  Fortunately there is plenty of time to do so, we're not even half way through the current event.

Perhaps if they really want to have kills as an objective, they can make it any type of ship, which will not affect game play so much.

96 posts
3,809 battles

FInd a friend, have a division. Share the kills. That's how you get the ARP missions done.

i have a couple but right now they are very addicted to bloody ark and dino poo ...cheers

96 posts
3,809 battles

Killsteal everyone that was how i finish the missions :P

sorry dude i am not that type of player i am a team person and the goal is for a team win for me just cant do it as an act of spite.

96 posts
3,809 battles

Next ARP missions should encourage player performance over kills, something like 'earn 1500 base exp or more in one battle 30 times'.. Dev should consider this

mabey its just so frustratin gettin between 50 to 200 hits on ships but no red in the kill slot..

96 posts
3,809 battles

startin to agree specialy in russian ships as torps distance kind of makes them redundant our only way for exp ect is hits and fires ect...

96 posts
3,809 battles

I agree with the OP, it's not a great mechanic to require a certain number of kills, however if you play the game normally and don't even think about the mission objectives, you'll get the kills eventually.  Fortunately there is plenty of time to do so, we're not even half way through the current event.

Perhaps if they really want to have kills as an objective, they can make it any type of ship, which will not affect game play so much.

not a.lways some destroyer eg. dont move forward as much because they have torp range wich makes it harder for ya team .. my ships being ruski have high detect range so torps are only used as a lucky shot or if lucky a ambush.so players sit back and look for the easy kill. it takes away the team aspect of acheivment as a group and emphasizes single player glory...cheers

Beta Tester
812 posts
2,681 battles

not a.lways some destroyer eg. dont move forward as much because they have torp range wich makes it harder for ya team .. my ships being ruski have high detect range so torps are only used as a lucky shot or if lucky a ambush.so players sit back and look for the easy kill. it takes away the team aspect of acheivment as a group and emphasizes single player glory...cheers

finished the kongou but frustrated by the myoko mission, i used destroyer and banzai charge to spray and pray with torpedoes using the destroyers, same when using a cruiser. even i  sink, im sure i have atleast 1 kill haha

but if just play without thinking the mission, it will be much faster

52 posts

I'm all in for some damage inflicted and win gaming condition for the next event 

This current event requirement makes most the players reckless and suicidal in their race for that stupid DD kill. . .

Sign in to follow this