Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Sting_Ray_05

Elite Ships

3 comments in this topic

350 posts

Just asking, but how does one determine an elite ship? At the moment, my only elite ships are both Tier 1s - Erie and Hashidate even though I had completely upgraded the modules of the other ships I had used like Tier 2 - Chester and Tier 3 - St Louis.

The reason for this question is two-fold - my own curiosity as to why only two of my ships have made it to elite status while the others did not and the fact that I had managed to make an extra 1, 200 plus experience in my Chester to research the St. Louis, but was never able to use. :fishpalm:

I tried to search for the answers in the forums and the site itself to no avail so I ended up making this topic instead.

Thank you.

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

For a ship to get Elite status, all its modules and the ships it leads to must be researched.

E.g. For the Chester to get Elite status, all of its modules and the ships St. Louis and the Sampson must be researched.

Premium ships automatically get Elite status.

350 posts

E.g. For the Chester to get Elite status, all of its modules and the ships St. Louis and the Sampson must be researched.

Thank you very much for the quick reply. Although, it is funny that you mentioned Sampson since she's next in my list of ships to have as I'll be doing a bit of experimenting with other ship types especially destroyers to understand them better.

As the Art of War would put it, "Know your enemy along with yourself and you will win 100 battles" and learning how to handle a destroyer would help me know how to defeat them as a cruiser when I come back to my Phoenix.

Sign in to follow this