Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
HashtagPuppies

I NEED HELP PLZ

10 comments in this topic

724 posts
2,176 battles

Launch the WoWSLauncher.exe instead of the WorldofWarships.exe to boot up the launcher which will automatically update by itself. 

kZoqMNX.png?1

101 posts
1,247 battles

Well my friend, it should automatically be updating once the launcher is open. But, if it is not, check that it is allowed through your firewall, such as the one windows comes with (Windows Firewall). If you have the launcher open already, head to the top right tab where it says 'Settings' with a gear to its left. Click on it and head to the 'Updates section. Once there, you will have a few options. First being internet download speed option, where you can change the maximum speed of which the game updates. Enabling seeding will increase the speed of the data exchange of your nearby commanders, who have already downloaded the game, meaning a quicker, and less interrupted data download. Incoming port should be kept the same. Add the game to the windows firewall by following the instructions that should be clearly assumed. If this does not work, try the bug thread.

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Duplicate thread. Threads merged.

HashtagPuppies, please only create one thread in the future. As you are new to the forums, no warning will be issued.

253 posts

Duplicate thread. Threads merged.

HashtagPuppies, please only create one thread in the future. As you are new to the forums, no warning will be issued.

Who the hell are you? Where is Yahagi? Where is the old Syanda i know???

Sign in to follow this