You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
MissMeMiss

WoWs - Hall of Swag

33 comments in this topic

[HKACC]
252 posts
2,830 battles

Upload your best Score in here. No need to feel "swank", because this is the place for you.

Bragging_zps78j6yudw.jpg

NOTE : Using bonus XP, consume items, Premium Ship ... ALLOWED !!! As long it's way above the "Average" Score of your TIER average.

Eg : Brag Tier X got around 150,000 credits and 2000 XP is rejected, but brag Tier 1 got 100,000 credits (if possible?) and 1000xp is a masterpiece, UPLOAD IT !!!

(I hope this is not against the rule though. :trollface:)

Edited by MissMeMiss

Super Tester
1,296 posts
9,726 battles

I think thats one way of using a carrier isnt it?

shot-16.01.25_23.11.54-0000_zpsqlbuyf4t.

shot-16.01.25_23.20.34-0456_zpsfwgy65hn.

I'm pretty sure you guys know what happens next right... :trollface: (PS: killed him though despite with full hp)

Edited by HeroOfWind

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,163 battles

Weak...

aV0p7JB.jpg

Real swag helps his mate too...

I helped an allied Omaha with his 5th kill and we shared Kraken Unleashed.

g6KlFD9.jpg7ts7AZb.jpg

Edited by NguyenArchitakuVN

Super Tester
1,296 posts
9,726 battles

My apologies for not being able to provide the after battle report shot, must have forgotten to take a picture at that time due to overexcitement, anyways, this picture was taken from my profile, you can check it if you want for clarification that it is me and not taken from someone else's profile (the way i see how the calculation for the highest experience gained in a match is based on stand alone raw exp gained in the match (without including premiums, signals, camos)

Screenshot_1_zpslpb2gylx.png

Senior Moderator
1,129 posts

My apologies for not being able to provide the after battle report shot, must have forgotten to take a picture at that time due to overexcitement, anyways, this picture was taken from my profile, you can check it if you want for clarification that it is me and not taken from someone else's profile (the way i see how the calculation for the highest experience gained in a match is based on stand alone raw exp gained in the match (without including premiums, signals, camos)

Damn, nice...

I never realised you could check all the ships stats individually, thought it was only the top 3.