Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Bukey

Is it possible to change the server ?

28 comments in this topic

95 posts
1,563 battles

Is it possible to change my current server from SEA to NA with my current account achievements ?

Reason is lot of my friends are playing in the NA server we belong to a clan in another game and we're moving in to WoWS I'm the oldest player in WoWS in that group.

When I first started this I never thought they would be expanding in to this game but now they're I don't have any one in the SEA server so I can't help or play with them so I would like to kindly ask is there way to move from here to there.

248 posts

i feel you.

stuck in a non english speaking server.

when i see people play in american server there are 4 times as many people and all english speakers.

i have considered and are still considering just writing off the loss and starting again.

a lot of asian people seem to really dislike english speakers aswell.

the server has a lot of anti english vibe about it

Super Tester
1,296 posts
9,726 battles

i feel you.

when i see people play in american server there are 4 times as many people and all english speakers.

i have considered and are still considering just writing off the loss and starting again.

you forgotten russia.....

95 posts
1,563 battles

Well I don't mind playing in SEA server but problem is most of these guys play with out any common sense very hard at times to carry a team to the end but I would love to switch to NA just because it has all my friends.

Super Tester
1,296 posts
9,726 battles

Well I don't mind playing in SEA server but problem is most of these guys play with out any common sense very hard at times to carry a team to the end but I would love to switch to NA just because it has all my friends.

i think its possible, just submit a ticket and state your reasons (effectively) for the transfer, someone from NA actually switched to SEA server, here's the forum posthttp://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/11962-migrate-from-na-to-asia-server-how/

248 posts

i didn't even know there was a russian server!!.

my biggest problem at the moment is

tier X games are dying. not my players around.

i can only reliably get a game friday and saturday nights.

numbers are too low. i hope more people hit tier X soon

Edited by fuzzjunky

1,065 posts
2,628 battles

my biggest problem at the moment is

tier X games are dying. not my players around.

i can only reliably get a game friday and saturday nights.

numbers are too low. i hope more people hit tier X soon

They're treated very well too, they get a Marblehead for their Project R event :child:.

40 posts

Well I don't mind playing in SEA server but problem is most of these guys play with out any common sense very hard at times to carry a team to the end.

There are tomatoes everywhere so I doubt you'll find a bigger IQ on any other server. NA and RU server have the advantage of a single language for most users though.

Trust me, you don't want to know much about the RU server unless you want to eat a load of bullcrap everyday.

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

i feel you.

WoWSNA's the same size as WoWSAsia- this isn't tonks where SEA is dwarfed because Asia is split across multiple servers. Although yeah, most everyone speaks English (aside from the occasional South American), but whether that is an advantage is debatable, since people listen as much there as they do here.

40 posts

WoWSNA's the same size as WoWSAsia- this isn't tonks where SEA is dwarfed because Asia is split across multiple servers. Although yeah, most everyone speaks English (aside from the occasional South American), but whether that is an advantage is debatable, since people listen as much there as they do here.

Trust me, it is an advantage. If you type something in chat in NA/RU at least you can be sure it's gonna be understood by most users. Typing something in EU is like asking for a miracle because not only you'll have to pray for not getting an unresponsive team but also you can't know if the other players even know english.

It's even worse when the chat is kidnapped by a pair of germans or any other people from eastern europe and it becomes impossible to use.

248 posts

yeh i just don't chat anymore.

just use quickchat. it's ok but 

there's nothing like having a server full of english speaking people

every now and again.

i wouldn't bother with the EU server.

it probably has the same issues.

FUNNY ANECDOTE.

sometimes i'll play a whole game with everyone speaking [maybe chinese?]

so all i get is little boxes, the whole server seems to speak the same language

[except me], so i just use quickchat.

but it's funny how quickly they learn english when they want to bag you out

[why you no push to cap Yamato?!?!?] lol.

i just say "oh so you know english all of a sudden?"

they ignore you the whole game until they need you.

in those games i definitely just play for score. WIN-LOSE. phhh irrelevent

Edited by fuzzjunky

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Trust me, it is an advantage. If you type something in chat in NA/RU at least you can be sure it's gonna be understood by most users. Typing something in EU is like asking for a miracle because not only you'll have to pray for not getting an unresponsive team but also you can't know if the other players even know english.

It's even worse when the chat is kidnapped by a pair of germans or any other people from eastern europe and it becomes impossible to use.

Being understood is one thing, having it listened to is another.

Though, the banter on NA is, for some people, a hell lot better than the silence on Asia. Though I do prefer the quiet to all the raging I've seen on NA.

95 posts
1,563 battles

I'm from asia but my whole team is getting in to this game and are in NA most of them are new and as I said I'm the oldest member who has been playing this game I just want to play with them and teach them the game 'cos as most of you know some get frustrated due to aim this is not a point and shoot like any tank games. My team is coming over from a tank game which I don't wont mention the name 'cos it's not a WG game.

So I don't want them to feel like this is very very hard game that why I want to switch hope WG help me to switch and well in SEA I've gotten use to carry most of the games think my stats reflects that.

753 posts
8,965 battles

The numerous posts about this topic should speak volumes yet apparently nothing can be be done. Communication is the key, alas rarely used, but if the interpretation of communication when utilized is detrimental to my gaming experience then why do I and obviously numerous others do not have the means to switch to a player base where most understand.   

95 posts
1,563 battles

feel you dude.....

i did think once i could farm IJN line on SEA and USA in NA

but having 2 accounts on diffrent server suck..........

I don't want to do that just move my account to NA.

Beta Tester
1,422 posts
38 battles

I don't want to do that just move my account to NA.

welp not gonna happen soon

your best bet right now to play with NA friend is

1. create a new account and start over

2. [Content removed]

3. just borrow 1 of your friend acc~

4. cry and offer souls to WG

Promoting/provoking EULA violations. Post edited, User sanctioned.

~TheAzure

Edited by TheAzure

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

You can ask, but it's not very likely to happen.

If your friends are just getting into the game, you could probably just create a new account on NA and join them like that.

Edited by Syanda

Beta Tester
34 posts
1,943 battles

They have enabled server transfers in WoT in the past. I am in Australia and relocated my WoT account from NA to SEA to reduce the horrendous lag.

Mind you that turned out to be a mixed blessing as it brought me to SEA server where its filled with players who seem to treat it as a first person shooter, race out, shoot at the enemy until their tank dies (quickly) then log out and go play a new battle

Tactics, support, conserving your tank to the end game, a SEA player needs not these things. :(

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

The NA-to-SEA transfer were limited time things for shortly after WG expanded into Asia, for Asia/Oceania users to move their accounts over. Pretty much all of the older accounts on Asia were moved here by that.

Alpha Tester
2,150 posts
486 battles

The NA-to-SEA transfer were limited time things for shortly after WG expanded into Asia, for Asia/Oceania users to move their accounts over. Pretty much all of the older accounts on Asia were moved here by that.

Yes, and they've never allowed anyone to go back AFAIK. Even offering to pay made no difference.
Edited by Steeltrap

Sign in to follow this