Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Ninajim

A new Youtube series, where your screenshots are the main event!

11 comments in this topic

101 posts
1,247 battles

Hello there captain! How would you go about sharing your epic moments in the seas? Want to capture that great ol' angle upon the setting sun? Or capture the mass destruction of a mag detonation? Well, all you need to do is close your HUD (Ctrl+G) and send them in! Some may be used as wallpapers, others as pure moments of battle! All will be uploaded to the channel with ALL credit given out, in description AND on-screen! This is your moment to share our moments with other players outside the forums! Send your images in to ninajimthedragon@gmail.com to be added to a whole collection! I plan to make a few episodes of this, so you have a great chance of your picture being seen! Especially this early in the series!

Discuss below, and make sure she looks good for the camera!

~ Lights, Camera, Action Stations! ~

724 posts
2,215 battles

To start this off, I've sent you some screenshot as my submission.

All the best on your Youtube series. :honoring:

Cheers.

101 posts
1,247 battles

To start this off, I've sent you some screenshot as my submission.

All the best on your Youtube series. :honoring:

Cheers.

Awesome pics man! Will credit you for sure! Good stuff.

101 posts
1,247 battles

If none of you mind, I might take a few pictures and add some effects to them, things such as a few minor filters, background enhancements, gradients ad the such. But I will not make it as such that it will ruin the original picture. Any of you fine with that :)?

48 posts
1,729 battles

Am ok with it, just do not over-saturate since the original game caps are already vibrant. It's a little bit frustrating that only a few people would be interested here just like xDave1337x 's post about sharing the captures too. I do think that everyone's quite busy with the Arpeggio missions though. :hmm:

101 posts
1,247 battles

And I can relate. I am well aware that it is not a popular thing to do; Capture your screen, admire the view, and share it online. because, there's really no reason for anybody to go through with all the trouble as of yet. Once I get a few more pictures from different users, then I can place them into a collaboration :)

101 posts
1,247 battles

Just going to bump the thread with a little update. I won't release the video until there are 3 people submitting or a good amount of images. Since I'm wanting a 3 minute-ish long video with images about 10 seconds each. Hope its nothing too much to ask for.

11 posts
3,457 battles

ummmm then let's me shared  :hmm:

ORFhJI7.jpg

PvGMXZO.jpg

YHRxAIJ.jpg

this is not picture from photoshop but from my clip .. i'm collecting for ..... oops .. when in time :fishpalm:

Edited by Megatr0n

101 posts
1,247 battles

ummmm then let's me shared  :hmm:

ORFhJI7.jpg

PvGMXZO.jpg

YHRxAIJ.jpg

this is not picture from photoshop but from my clip .. i'm collecting for ..... oops .. when in time :fishpalm:

As much as they are a good laugh, do you have the originals? They look great, but without the effects I'm sure they could earn their place :)

Sign in to follow this