Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
DarkAngelas

Land of Fire CTD

3 comments in this topic

20 posts
2,066 battles

Okay, I had this problem before the recent patch, the only time an error came up was a virtual memory error and that error only comes up rarely - did everything including:

1: uninstall aslains mods

2: check my drivers are up to date

3: uninstall the game and download a fresh install twice.

4: run game as aministrator

The second downlaod seemed to fix the issue and I could play on this map without it crashing to desktop, now new patch and I am back to CTD every time this map comes up. I was frustrated before but now I am just plain angry, sent tickets last time of course no response (never do expect one tbh).

The difference now is I can remove my hardware from the equation and say without a doubt it is a program issue because I have played on this map, I do not see why I need to waste my bandwidth re-downloading the game for a third time to fix this issue as it seems to be a corrupted file, an integrity check option like WoT would be nice but of course this is an unneeded feature.

Now if this is coming across as highly aggressive I do apologize but after getting this crash again after fixing it simply because of a patch is beyond frustrating.

724 posts
2,179 battles

Okay, I had this problem before the recent patch, the only time an error came up was a virtual memory error and that error only comes up rarely - did everything including:

1: uninstall aslains mods

2: check my drivers are up to date

3: uninstall the game and download a fresh install twice.

4: run game as aministrator

The second downlaod seemed to fix the issue and I could play on this map without it crashing to desktop, now new patch and I am back to CTD every time this map comes up. I was frustrated before but now I am just plain angry, sent tickets last time of course no response (never do expect one tbh).

The difference now is I can remove my hardware from the equation and say without a doubt it is a program issue because I have played on this map, I do not see why I need to waste my bandwidth re-downloading the game for a third time to fix this issue as it seems to be a corrupted file, an integrity check option like WoT would be nice but of course this is an unneeded feature.

Now if this is coming across as highly aggressive I do apologize but after getting this crash again after fixing it simply because of a patch is beyond frustrating.

Try to delete your preferences.xml file (be sure to make a backup of it first) and see if it helps.

If you do happen to crash again, please post a thread over at the Bug Report Section on the forums using this format.

You can also include your python.log (which will be created and updated every time you launch the game) from the "profile" folder located at the World of Warships root directory.

Make sure you send the python log that is in your profile folder when your game crashed. DO NOT RESTART THE GAME AFTER CRASH, as that will refresh the python.log and erase the previous game session's log, including the important bits that tell you what happened when your game crashed.

Cheers.

edit : btw, including your dxdiag in the bug report helps too

Edited by xDave1337x

[LYNMF]
Beta Tester
54 posts
1,771 battles

i' m also the victim of this map only, something wrong with this map,  might be curse :ohmy:

Sign in to follow this