Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Sammuell

fighter load out is so annoying

9 comments in this topic

450 posts
7,896 battles

Dear developers, In my opinion, the fighter load out is just annoying, especially when both carriers of the fleet are using the fighter load out. I know it is impossible to remove the fighter load out because a lot of people like to use it. Instead, I am asking for a "repair penalty" for the loss of fighters to make the fighter load out less profitable. 

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

I don't like it when people sink my ships. The devs should make it so that shooting cost credits to make it less profitable.

Just so you know, shooting does in fact incur expenditures, and so does losing planes. So we both already have what we wanted, isn't that nice?

Spoiler

253 posts

You know people using fighter load out earn much less credit and exp than those with bomber load out? I used fighter load out on my Bogue just to complete the 150 planes mission. And the most credit and exp i've ever earned? Less than 100.000 cred and 1000 exp. Average 30 planes shot down.

Edited by ArchitakuVNN

69 posts
2,225 battles

I would like to see less fighters too as it's hard enough to get a decent game in a CV with all the AA from some ships & that's if you can close enough without 2 or more fighter squadrons killing you. I think no ship should be allowed more than one fighter squadron in the air at once. Not much skill or fun in spamming guns all game at enemy fighters IMO.

450 posts
7,896 battles

You know people using fighter load out earn much less credit and exp than those with bomber load out? I used fighter load out on my Bogue just to complete the 150 planes mission. And the most credit and exp i've ever earned? Less than 100.000 cred and 1000 exp. Average 30 planes shot down.

I do know that, but that didn't stop people from using the fighter load out. 

Playing CV is already tough when you see there are 2, or even 3 clevelands in the enemy team. I just want to give up when the other CV is using the fighter load out. Also, I am sorry for my team because I am pretty sure I can't really do anything. Ask the Independent captains, I think they understand my pain. At the end of the game, you may only get 6 torp hits and a few more bombs maximum because you bloody planes were shot down by the enemy CV. Not at the end of the game but like 12 minutes after the game started. If that day was worse, you are losing credits because your carrier was also sunk. 

450 posts
7,896 battles

It would be nice if the developers can give more credits for the planes which were shot down by AA defenses but lower the expience and credits for the planes shot down by fighters. Also increase the repair cost of all the fighters in the game.

253 posts

Relax, OP. You see the ARP missions? What's the requirement? Shooting down 150 planes! How do people get it done? Bogue fighter load-out! I believe when the missions are over, there would be no more annoying fighter load-out.

23 posts
3,187 battles

Being a strike load out cv can be annoying going up againt a air superiority loadout cv but in all honestly thats what the usn cv's are there for in my opinion amy usn cv using a strike loatout is just wasting his time and letting one down on his team

im personally not far away feom the independence but i will slowly continue my usn cv and my ijn cv and will continue to use as and strike respectivly because thats what those cv's are good at usn fighters>ijn fighters... Ijn torp bombers > usn torp bombers

Sign in to follow this