Sign in to follow this  
AlexPlayWOWS

Can you able to purchase doubloons through MOL points?

8 comments in this topic

40 posts

Hi there guys, am the new player recently join WOWS and also a fan of naval history and naval-theme video games as well. As the title said, a friend of mine told me that you can purchase doubloons through MOL points like WOT? Can you still able use MOL points to buy doubloons or not, cause i haven't touch WOT (on my old acc) for a year. (yes i don't have any credit cards)

Any helps or guides would greatly appreciated. :honoring:

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

Yes you can. Just make sure you buy doubloons and not gold from the premium shop. Next to the purchase button is an arrow that will show you a list of available payment options including MOLpoints.

40 posts

Yes, I've been that doing that to the suggestion of the community...

Yes you can. Just make sure you buy doubloons and not gold from the premium shop. Next to the purchase button is an arrow that will show you a list of available payment options including MOLpoints.

Thanks guys! But the purchase lists only show Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Paypal, no MOL points. Weird :unsure:

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

Thanks guys! But the purchase lists only show Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Paypal, no MOL points. Weird :unsure:

Make sure you set your country to one that supports MOLpoints.

40 posts

Make sure you set your country to one that supports MOLpoints.

Well, either they removed it or i gone derp and yes i already set my current country is Vietnam, it doesn't show up.

EDIT: found it...is on Singapore.

Edited by AlexPlayWOWS

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

You're right, it doesn't seem to be available for VN. Try changing to a different country e.g. Malaysia (dunno which else have MOLPoints).

Sign in to follow this