Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Kreigg

I may have a possible solution to these Kill Missions... I hope the devs will consider...

6 comments in this topic

580 posts
1,587 battles

GREETINGS MASTER SHIPWRIGHTS and THANKS FOR OPENING THIS TOPIC :honoring:

First of all I'd like to make it clear that I am not whining about the KSs that have been commonplace since the start of the ARP Event. I do however wish to express my concern about the strategic sense that almost everyone's been throwing out the window just to get the required number of kills though...

Anyways, to the point. In the future string of Events, instead of doing Kill Missions why not replace them with Damage Missions?? Now I know what you're thinking but what I am proposing is somewhere along these lines...

For Example (Using the current event):

CURRENT: Sink 30 Cruisers on a T5 ship or higher,

or Sink 30 Destroyers on a T6 ship or higher

PROPOSED: Do 500,000(or higher even) Damage on Cruisers on a T5 ship or higher,

or Do 500,000(or higher even) Damage on Destroyers on a T6 ship or higher

The proposed damage amount could be higher or lower depending on you game balancing schemes which is fine by me but If we were to do this it could lead to a mutual benefit for everyone involved.

I don't know if the coding for such a mission parameter maybe complex and this effort may take a lot from you guys but consider the satisfaction of the players knowing that these missions will generate. Heck it could even do justice for players who've whittled down a majority of an opponent's health and not worry about somebody dealing the final blow. It could also encourage campers to really come out fighting.

PLEASE CONSIDER THIS SUGGESTION and MUCH THANKS FOR THE READ... :honoring:

Have a pleasant day...

621 posts
2,271 battles

You know something's wrong when you have 2 Fusos, 1 Nagato and 3 Clevelands focusing fire on your 5k hp Konigsberg instead of the 3 battleships in front of you.

Sign in to follow this