You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

55 comments in this topic

724 posts
2,179 battles

Have you ever had a wild imagination on what would it be like if something else were to be added to the game, or that you somehow got stuck in the game forever for reasons?

Over here, you could write about what is on your mind when you're playing this game. It doesn't need to be exactly something realistic, it can be your fantasies as well. Let your imagination run wild, and share them with the rest of the community.

Again as usual, I'll start by sharing my own xD

I sometimes fantasize about these when I'm playing Haruna in the game... (I renamed Kongou into Haruna by using this tool , special thanks to the mod creator, MasaruKondera, you're awesome!)

You know how the ships in WoWS has no crew members at all right? I often imagine that its because the entire ship is controlled by one (or multiple) mental models, and that the mental models are girls from that game.  When you're in a battle, you tell the mental model on what you want to do, and she controls the entire ship according to your commands. The mental model will also feel pain and receive physical damage when the actual ship got hit by enemy shells or torpedoes. When your ship has been sunk by the enemy, the mental model and you (the players) will be ejected out to safety. 

Sometimes during mid-match, when my Haruna was hit by enemy shells or torpedoes, I imagine that I'm talking to Haruna's mental model and asking her if she's alright and ask her for the damage report. And when we're waiting at the port screen, I imagine myself walking around on the ship, or leaning against her railings and feeling the sea breeze.

Due to this, sometimes when I got hit by an enemy, it hurts me inside a little when I think about what kind of pain is Haruna enduring when we got damaged.

Edited by xDave1337x

753 posts
8,965 battles

Have you ever had a wild imagination on what would it be like if something else were to be added to the game, or that you somehow got stuck in the game forever for reasons?

Over here, you could write about what is on your mind when you're playing this game. It doesn't need to be exactly something realistic, it can be your fantasies as well. Let your imagination run wild, and share them with the rest of the community.

Again as usual, I'll start by sharing my own xD

I sometimes fantasize about these when I'm playing Haruna in the game... (I renamed Kongou into Haruna by using this tool , special thanks to the mod creator, MasaruKondera, you're awesome!)

You know how the ships in WoWS has no crew members at all right? I often imagine that its because the entire ship is controlled by one (or multiple) mental models, and that the mental models are girls from that game.  When you're in a battle, you tell the mental model on what you want to do, and she controls the entire ship according to your commands. The mental model will also feel pain and receive physical damage when the actual ship got hit by enemy shells or torpedoes. When your ship has been sunk by the enemy, the mental model and you (the players) will be ejected out to safety. 

Sometimes during mid-match, when my Haruna was hit by enemy shells or torpedoes, I imagine that I'm talking to Haruna's mental model and asking her if she's alright and ask her for the damage report. And when we're waiting at the port screen, I imagine myself walking around on the ship, or leaning against her railings and feeling the sea breeze.

Due to this, sometimes when I got hit by an enemy, it hurts me inside a little when I think about what kind of pain is Haruna enduring when we got damaged.

:amazed:

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,163 battles

Hey there's no limit to imaginations right? xD

No... No... This is not just imagination. I think it's symptom of somekind of mental sickness.

Go see the doctor...

Edited by NguyenArchitakuVN

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,163 battles

We love you, Dave. So don't die... Listen to me, go to a hospital, say that you have a damaged brain. They will have it checked for you. Please Dave. We love you. This is serious, Dave.

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

No... No... This is not just imagination. I think it's symptom of somekind of mental sickness.

Is that personal attacks ? i shall call Syanda to sort this out for you :trollface:

580 posts
1,587 battles

Huh? What?

NkECMiR.png?1

C'mon guys don't be mean... I wouldn't call him sick... Maybe he's a little more impassioned playing the game than all of us combined... I mean, a man can dream right?? Sky's the limit on imagination but this got me with my pants down...

Super Tester
1,779 posts
331 battles

I always fantasize about WG doing a documentary about the Battle of Leyte Gulf and me being their tour guide :D

Giving them a tour in my place and trolling them on what words to use here in the local dialect :trollface:

121 posts

are you kidding me humans?

as you know all humans have imaginations

also playing dirty to daijoubou nee chan is not deijabou

[content removed] 

im getting real tired of your s*** humans!.

Inappropriate content. Post edited, user sanctioned.

~TheAzure

Edited by TheAzure

724 posts
2,179 battles

To avoid being called a sick person, I'll share another imagination of mine.

Remember GuP? This time we're doing something similar but with warships.

• Every school has 5 or more warships for them to use and compete with other school.
  • Students in the school with the "Naval Warfare Club" will be trained properly in order for them to operate the ship during combats.
  • In order to prevent casualties, blank rounds will be used instead of proper rounds. Each and every ship has a health pool that will be decreased when damaged.
  • Damage system is similar to the one in World of Warships.
  • When the ship's HP reaches 0, a white flag will pop up somewhere visible on the ship. And the said ship will be forced to go back to the dry dock for repair and resupply.
  • Every school's Naval Warfare club has one flagship, the club president's ship will be the flagship and the club presidents act as the commanding officer of their fleet.
  • When the flagship is "sunk" , the school losses.

580 posts
1,587 battles

I always fantasize about WG doing a documentary about the Battle of Leyte Gulf and me being their tour guide :D

Giving them a tour in my place and trolling them on what words to use here in the local dialect :trollface:

Wait wait wait... You're from that area?? Mao ba??

Anyways, my turn... *clears throat*

Since most of the maps here now have towns and such. I imagine that those are my hometowns and I've come to defend and rescue my home since a pixie haired gurl named "K" has been waiting for me to come back to her all these long years of conflict at sea and at the end of every battle she waits for me by the pier...

*Insert Take my Breath Away by Berlin music here*...

88 posts
709 battles

Me and my little pal, Gilligan, are marooned on the island at C5 in Faultline. My charter boat was wrecked there after a storm. There are also 5 passengers with us.:ohmy:

Sometimes we see naval ships fighting nearby. :playing:

No-one has ever stopped to rescue us.:(