Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
FishyPower

ARP KONGO MISSIONS

49 comments in this topic

[IDOL]
13 posts
5,784 battles

Ya, WG! In the future, please don't make stupid quests like "kill xxx <type ship>" or something similar that didn't improve teamwork!

I stuck at 16/30 DD, what have I done? Done a lot of damage to DD and BANG!!!! Someone at somewhere take my last shot! Shhhhh

Beta Tester
359 posts
7,415 battles

So if you feel that other players are "kill stealing" in a TEAM based game why aren't you doing the same? After all if you can't beat them.

I feel as though I haven't brought enough attention to the key word in the above sentence.

Alpha Tester
982 posts

I finished both missions last week. Don't be afraid to be a kill stealer..........

Additionally you want to play a ship that has hard hitting or rapid firing & accurate guns such as a Cleveland & Fuso. Those two conquered every segment of the missions for me except the 150 planes which my Independence knocked out in 6 battles. 

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,175 battles

Still surprised at the number of people who are still struggling with the ARP Kongou mission. I completed it something like... A week ago... 

I'm gonna give you a tip for the 30 destroyers: Just use a Soviet or American destroyer...

But the mission is quite interesting tho. The last phase of both ARP missions actually requires players not to be stupid, stay alive and do as much damage as possible.

Edited by NguyenArchitakuVN

1,065 posts
2,628 battles

While playing these missions I managed to grind up to the Myoko in the tech tree, so I guess I won't be bothering with the ARP Myoko mission :D. That being said you still have about 4-5 weeks to go so you should get that ship on time.

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

While playing these missions I managed to grind up to the Myoko in the tech tree, so I guess I won't be bothering with the ARP Myoko mission :D. That being said you still have about 4-5 weeks to go so you should get that ship on time.

You will receiving flags and accuracy mod a long the way so why not ARP Myoko Mission ? :P   

1,065 posts
2,628 battles

You will receiving flags and accuracy mod a long the way so why not ARP Myoko Mission ? :P   

Played all these games and still only on 13/30 DD kills, can't really be bothered for the time being :P.

892 posts
7,853 battles

Played all these games and still only on 13/30 DD kills, can't really be bothered for the time being :P.

I've gone through that phase of "pain". Achieved it mostly with my Nukeberg, which unfortunately is not so ideal for the next phase, setting fires to 300 ships. KM HE % chance for fire is too darn low

1,065 posts
2,628 battles

I've gone through that phase of "pain". Achieved it mostly with my Nukeberg, which unfortunately is not so ideal for the next phase, setting fires to 300 ships. KM HE % chance for fire is too darn low

Yeah, that 300 fire mission is ideal for the Cleveland or the Aoba/Myoko and their insane 17% fire chance. :D

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

I get through it with Khabarovsk since i dont have any Cruiser to use above Tier 5 (got Murmansk and dont want to play Pensacola) 

Even with the Top Tier DD i only able to get 5-6 fires per game :D:D:D

1,065 posts
2,628 battles

I get through it with Khabarovsk since i dont have any Cruiser to use above Tier 5 (got Murmansk and dont want to play Pensacola) 

Pensacola is love, Pensacola is life :P.

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Pensacola is love, Pensacola is life :P.

No way i going to play that ship without any buff from WG, in case they never buff it to the point that i want it to be then it shall sit there forever (or i might sell it for slot) :D:D:D

1,065 posts
2,628 battles

No way i going to play that ship without any buff from WG, in case they never buff it to the point that i want it to be then it shall sit there forever (or i might sell it for slot) :D:D:D

Yeah, they really need to do something about that 15.7km detection range which is almost like a battleship. :D

892 posts
7,853 battles

5-6 fires per game is decent. I'd be a happy camper if I get 3. Been playing more of my Atago recently because of this. It also helps shoot down planes decently (if there are CVs) and I absolutely love her low surface detection for a cruiser, 10.7km if not wrong

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,175 battles

Pensacola might sucks when stock but when she is fully upgraded... Gosh she is gud. I used to hate Pensa, now i like her even more than Myoukou...

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

5-6 fires per game is decent. I'd be a happy camper if I get 3. Been playing more of my Atago recently because of this. It also helps shoot down planes decently (if there are CVs) and I absolutely love her low surface detection for a cruiser, 10.7km if not wrong

It gets 9.1 km surface detection with Concealment Expert + Camo, the lowest of all high tier cruisers..

Yes, that thing can stealth torp :trollface:

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

My friends get 13-20 fire per match with Cruiser :D:D:D

Pensacola might sucks when stock but when she is fully upgraded... Gosh she is gud. I used to hate Pensa, now i like her even more than Myoukou...

My is fully upgraded but when you combine it with my low skill in Cruiser gameplay yea Pensacola really hurt my feeling :D:D:D

1,065 posts
2,628 battles

My friends get 13-20 fire per match with Cruiser :D:D:D

My is fully upgraded but when you combine it with my low skill in Cruiser gameplay yea Pensacola really hurt my feeling :D:D:D

Get an Aoba or Myoko, they're good fun :P. The Pensacola is one of those cruisers that punishes you big time for a single mistake :D.

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Get an Aoba or Myoko, they're good fun :P. The Pensacola is one of those cruisers that punishes you big time for a single mistake :D.

NOOO, I will keep my slot for Russian Cruiser stuff :trollface:

Sign in to follow this