Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Trojan63

Allow research from any ship of the same class

6 comments in this topic

753 posts
8,965 battles

Currently I have numerous ships with huge amounts of XP going to waste so I would like to suggest that any ship be able to research higher tier ships of the same class but at a reduced rate.

For example.

Tier 2 ship research gain.

Tier 3 100%

Tier 4 90%

Tier 5 80%

Tier 6 70%

Tier 7 60%

Tier 8 50%

Tier 9 40%

Tier 10 30%

Also the same for premium ships of the same class because atm their XP goes nowhere. I am fully aware that you can convert this XP from all elite ships for doubloons to free XP but with over 61K of free XP currently I would not utilize this feature and prefer to spend my doubloons on captain skills and port slots.

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Floated before, shot down. System like this makes it too easy for a player to simply play low tier ships often and progress up to the higher tiers without amassing experience in mid-tier gameplay that is often vital for doing well.

Like you mentioned, its still possible to do so by converting free exp with doubloons, but doing so is expensive and gates it so that fewer players take advantage of this.

334 posts
12,979 battles

I would still like to see at least all xp earned by premium ships be free xp after all you pay for the ship why do you have to pay to convert its xp.

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

I would still like to see at least all xp earned by premium ships be free xp after all you pay for the ship why do you have to pay to convert its xp.

I only ask for it can be transfer to captain like accelerate crew training in WoT :P

Sign in to follow this